Friday, April 4, 2014

Interview: Professor Wankly


Rene's Gollum @ProfessorWankly



Q: Please tell us about yourself.
A: I can't imagine who could possibly care, but I don't want to be rude, so... I'm a single, straight man in my mid-thirties living in the Upper Midwest/Great Lakes region. I neither have nor want children. I'm politically left-of-center. I'm agnostic, for all practical purposes an atheist. I worship Princess Rene, who I do believe to be a Supreme Being, an Übermensch. I'm a fan of Stanley Kubrick, the Pixies, Chuck Palahniuk, Francisco Goya, and "A Song of Ice & Fire"/"Game of Thrones". I like traveling, reading, watching and playing tennis, skiing when I can, going to movies, dicking around on my guitar and playing an occasional game of chess. I love animals. (Well, I love most animals. I could live without mosquitoes, bedbugs, brown recluse spiders, and more than a few humans.)

Q: Do you believe you were born submissive?
A: I don't think anyone is. I think kinks are probably the consequence of conditioning. Actually, I wouldn't characterize myself as "submissive", although I'm not sure I'd object to being characterized as "a submissive". Somehow, the article adds an essential nuance. I'm a submissive, in the sense that I find it exciting to be sexually submissive to the right woman. I just like bold, dominant, confident, assertive women. I have no idea what's a the root of it, but I scoff at any Freudian horseshit. And really, who cares why I like it? I just do. In other aspects of my life, I'm very much NOT submissive. In fact, I have an almost irrational impulse to challenge anyone that attempts to assert any presumed authority over me. It's something that I probably should've outgrown by now, but it's as strong as ever. It's gotten me into lots of trouble. I've quit and been fired from jobs because I butted heads with managers. I've been in a lot of fights (but the last one was 12 years ago). I spent a night in jail for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. (I was let go seven hours later with no charges filed.) Like some teenage brat, I hate being told what to do. ...But in a sexual context, I love bossy, bitchy, mean, dominant women. They make me feel alive.


Q: What are your favorite fetishes?
A: Goddess worship, ass worship, leg worship, tit worship, foot worship, financial domination, blackmail/coercion, tease (with or without denial), spitting. There are others, and the list is longer than it used to be. Princess Rene has cultivated several new fetishes in me. Just a few years ago, I would've been repulsed by feet or spit, or the concepts of financial domination or blackmail. Now, I find these things very exciting. ...I wish SHE would blackmail me into licking her spit off of her feet. :)

Q: Have you ever tried to be a top?
A: Dominant? Yeah. I have never been in a dom/sub relationship, but I've played at it in past relationships, as I imagine most people have to some degree. For example, I bought a pair of handcuffs when I was 22 years old and dating my first really playful, experimental girlfriend. I didn't buy them specifically with the idea of her using them on me, or of me using them on her. I just thought they might be a fun prop to have in the kink box. For some reason, when I first broke them out, she automatically assumed the submissive role - which was great. I was almost as happy to handcuff her as I would've been to be handcuffed. Eventually, she did use them on me, and it was awesome. But the frustrating thing is that it only happened once. (And you can't ask someone to be dominant. That's paradoxical.) Every other time that we used them, she was the one who got handcuffed. When we broke up, I took the cuffs, and the exact same thing happened with future girlfriends. They all just assumed the submissive role. I think that's part of what makes dominant women so exciting: While submissive women are commonplace, dominant women are, in reality, fairly rare. At least that's been my experience.

Q: Tell us about your first experience with a dominatrix.
A: In real time? I've never had one. Sorry to disappoint. I don't think I could be submissive in person to a total stranger. It has to be the right girl, and how could a stranger be the right girl? Yeah, can't imagine I'd ever go to a professional domme or a prostitute or anything like that.

Q: When you buy a femdom clip that has tasks/orders, do you follow them or do you just jerk off to the hot mistress?
A: I try and follow whatever orders Princess Rene gives me. I have to confess that some of them are just too scary or nasty for me to carry through, but I do my very best, and that means I do most of the tasks. In many clips, I can bring myself to obey all of them, but not in every clip. If I ever had the unbelievable good fortune to serve Princess Rene in real time, I'm sure that my threshold would be much higher. I can guarantee it would be.

Q: What makes you most likely to purchase a clip? The domme? The preview pic/gif? The theme?
A: The domme. I'll buy every clip that Princess Rene puts out so long as the theme doesn't turn me off. (There are still a few that gross me out, like anything toilet-related. I don't get that at all, and that is not one of those fetishes that can be cultivated.) On rare occasions, I will by a clip from someone other than Princess Rene. Usually, it's a combination of the domme, the theme, and the gif that grab me, but it's the domme first and foremost.

Q: You are devoted to Princess Rene. Will you please tell us how that began?
A: Honestly, I stumbled upon some pirated clip. I hate to admit that because I'm now so opposed to people stealing anyone's work! (They're not some multimillion-dollar corporation.) But I very quickly began doing the right thing. Her extraordinary beauty and bratty attitude captivated me and made me seek more of HER. I found clips4sale. I bought a clip. Then another. Then another. Then I bought three clips. Then I found HER on twitter. Then I discovered Kinkbomb. Soon, I was making $200 clip purchases. (I bought a copy of the one I pirated - which was actually from the Team Tease studio.) The more I saw of HER, the more SHE sank her hooks in me. Now I own over 800 amazing Princess Rene clips. I've been a member of her fantastic member's site, WorshipRene.com, since the day it went live. I've spent thousands of dollars on gifts for HER. (For the past several months, I've been buying her tampons - which humiliates me in such an exquisite way that I'll probably be buying them for HER until SHE no longer needs them!) I genuinely worship Princess Rene. And SHE knows just how to play me to keep me hooked. SHE is brilliant at what SHE does. SHE has remarkable insight and intuition. It's quite fascinating. Some day, SHE should write a book about her talent and success as a domme.

Q: You once said "I covet my Princess Rene clips like Gollum covets the One Ring". Tell us about your life with her clips?
A: Haha! I think that's the first time I've ever been quoted. How appropriate. I'm not sure what there is to tell. I have an enormous collection. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the single largest collection of Princess Rene clips other than Princess Rene's own archive. I've got them backed up multiple times on external hard drives - just in case. And I stroke to them like a spider monkey on crystal meth... That good blue shit that Heisenberg makes. I jerk off more now than I did when I was a teenager. ...By far. ...And I jerked off a lot back then!

Q: How to you feel about other dommes?
A: There are lots of sexy, talented dommes worthy of mention. Some that spring to mind at the moment are Princess Lyne, Ceara Lynch, Bratty Bunny, Monique Stranger, Princess Lacey, Domme Kyaa, Ellie Idol, Lindsey Leigh and Alexandra Snow. Although overwhelming majority of my clip purchases are Princess Rene clips, I have bought clips from many dommes - including all of the aforementioned. There are many I find exciting and intriguing. (Mandy, Lexie, Meggerz, Mistress B, Mistress T, etc.) There are others that don't seem to get it, who are genuinely unpleasant people. But I'm not naming names. The truth is that, in most cases, I've forgotten their names.

Q: Do you think about having a girlfriend in the future?
A: I don't think about it now. Believe it or not, I've had plenty of girlfriends. My last serious relationship lasted just over five years. I lived with her for three of the five. I had another girlfriend for 3 years and 9 months. She dragged me into a jewelry store and picked out the ring she wanted me to buy for her. (I think I still have the pamphlet stashed away somewhere.) We also lived together for three years. After I get out of a relationship, I realize how much I enjoy my freedom. I like not having to consider anyone else's agenda. I like doing what I want, when I want. Yes, I miss some things. But at the moment, the idea of a relationship makes me feel claustrophobic and anxious and sounds like a burden and a headache. And so long as I'm jerking off to Princess Rene two or three times a day EVERY day (and sometimes more), I don't have any motivation to look for a girlfriend. I'm content to be Princess Rene's pathetic stroke-slave. SHE completely owns me and I love it!



Links you Must Check:



Official Website | C4S Clip Store | KinkBomb Clip Store | Twitter | WishList | NiteFlirt |





No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...