Saturday, April 6, 2019

Creative Alert: Sexy Coworker Shrinks You For Foot Worship

Queen Sheridan has released this clip in 2016 but it is still worth buying of course. We all Giantess fetish clips but this one combines two fetishes in a smooth way. Imagine being shrunk down to about the size of Sheridan's foot size. but this will not end like this, you will be force to worship her feet for life!






This is a custom request but no names are used. And as you've noticed by the title, this is a "Giantess" type of video... well compared to you I'm a giant since I've shrunk you down to about the size of My foot! No special effects, just My feet in your face to worship. I got tired of you drooling over Me at work ALL the time. Didn't think I noticed? Your eyes were always on Me. Well now your tiny tongue can lick the bottom of My feet from now on. After you are done you can go back in your little cage until I need My feet cleaned again!
#Femdom POV, #Foot Domination, #Giantess

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, TOE FETISH, GIANTESS, FOOT DOMINATION, SHRINKING FETISH Keywords: giantess, foot, shrunk, domination, feet, pov, worship, femdom
Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes
Size: 799 MB Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 12/17/16 11:49pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...