Thursday, January 2, 2014

Discovering my sexuality

Discovering my sexuality.


I lately discovered the jerking act, before that I used to hump to ejaculate. 

Humping the rug.

this was on my first days, when I had this rush and i dont know what to do about it. I used to read or study on the group, i just spread my books on the rug and lay on my stomach and get to work. My cock remained flaccid and lay with me, I used to rub myself to the rug, and hump it until i wet my pants.



Humping the pillow.

I used to have this insanely soft feather pillow, I was so attached to it, that i cant sleep without it. even when my parents take us for a trip or travel someone i used to pack this pillow with me. I don’t remember when I start humping my beloved pillow, but i remember, i used to kiss, huge and penetrate it every single night before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Loser Position by Miss Amelia

I will try to date when exactly  Miss Amelia  has started to make clips about loser position concept. The first mention to the "positio...