Friday, April 3, 2015

Creative Alert: Ballbusting Bitch Gets Revenge

Miss Hellen Roxx has a new idea of using her spell to destroy your balls. 



Ballbusting Bitch Gets Revenge
Hey asshole, remember me? You finally answer me on Skype after ignoring my texts, calls, and emails? After you take me out, get me wasted, and take advantage of me, now I've found out that you're doing the same to other young girls, including my friends! Well guess what buddy, you messed with the wrong bitch. I see you trying to hang up on me - you can't! I cast a spell so you have to watch me on Skype and can't hang up until I decide I'm through with you. I'm casting another spell on these hardboiled eggs right here too... whatever happens to these eggs is going to happen to your balls! Haha, you don't seem so tough now. Are you scared? You should be. I borrowed these shoes from my Mom - she calls these the ballbusters, the nut crackers... their pointy toes are perfect for kicking a guy in the balls and teaching you a lesson! You have no choice but to watch as I destroy these eggs, while your balls meet the same fate!
This clip includes: Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, High Heels, Roleplay, Femdom, Kicking
10:30
Click HERE for more of my Ballbusting clips!
____________________________________________________________

 clips4sale.com

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 10 minutes
Size: 604 MB
Format: WMV
Category: BALLBUSTING
Added: 2/27/15 1:10pm
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/ballbusting-bitch-gets-revenge-1080p-hd/

#BALLBUSTING #clips4sale Ballbusting Bitch Gets Revenge - 1080p HD http://clips4sale.com/53691/13023705 via @clips4sale 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...