Sunday, February 28, 2016

Creative Alert: Hands Free Cumming Bet

Goddess JessiBelle has a bet for you horny boys. Have you ever tried to cum without stroking your dicks? no I don't mean via your prostate ... she believes that she can make you cum by WORDS. BUY it now

Hands Free Cumming Bet

iWantClips - Clips4Sale

You want me to make a bet with you..you want me to try to make you cum with just my words and without you jerking off. I talked to my girlfriends about it and they don't think it's possible for a real man to cum without touching it. It would take a real pervert freak to cum like this! I doubt you will cum like this, but you want the stakes high. I bet you a tribute and/or gifts and tell you how much you will have to pay or what you will buy me if you lose. Eventually I start to really think you are going to cum without touching yourself! I up the ante and by the time I am done with you you'll be drained in more ways than one! I bet you'll be cumming like this every time you get hard. You're such a freak!

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , REDHEADS , HANDS FREE ORGASM , FEMALE DOMINATION , FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: humiliation , joi games , bet , game , hands free , no touching , redhead , findom , financial domination
Price: $14.99 USD
Length: 14 minutes
Size: 456 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 11/14/15 01:38PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...