Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Series: Sissy Training

Her Highness Lady Valencia has released a brand new series. It is for sissies,
it's not to turn you into a sissy, but it's to make you a better one. With daily instructions, Her Highness will guide you week after week to do so.


First Week:


Welcome to your first week of sissy hole training. Follow My daily instructions in order to slowly stretch out your sissy hole. I will guide you, step-by-step, through the process. With My help you'll begin your journey of being the very best sissy that you can be. By the end of this week you will be ready to receive small to medium sized strap-ons. 


(iWantClips - KinkBomb - Clips4Sale - ManyVids - NiteFlirt)



Second Week:

You've successfully completed the first week of sissy training and have stretched your sissy hole out far enough to take things to the next level. I've taught you how to finger your hole and fill it up with different sized butt plugs. Now it's time to take a strap-on. Not a big one but a strap-on nonetheless. If you follow My instructions you'll be able to get your sissy hole fucked and enjoy it. I am even going to let you stroke but you may only cum when I tell you to. If you don't orgasm when I say then you'll have to wait until next time. 


(iWantClips - KinkBomb - Clips4Sale - ManyVids - NiteFlirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Pussy-free training by Evelyn

I will try to date when exactly Goddess Evelyn has started to make clips about pussy-free concept. The firs one that pops up is Pencil Dick...