Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Spotlight: Goddess Kyaa's Cocks

 This post was supposed to be posted years ago. Goddess Kyaa owns a famous collection of  huge cocks, I will try to list them here.

She showed her biggest black cock that no one can ignore how it undoubtedly reaches down to her knees (Maybe 16 inch), you can find it in clips like: BBC: Suck my big black cock, sissy slut! (2009) - Ass Fucking Instructions (2009) - Assperimenting on my guinea piggy (2009) - All you get is my big black strapon cock (2010) - Cuckold Cocksuckers Face & Ass Fucking Instructions (2010)- Penis Envy: Look at that big black cock swing (2011) - Strap-On Close-Ups Worship (2011) - So, you want me to fuck you? (2013) -  Time to Get Fucked By Our Big Black Cocks feat. Shauna Ryanne (2013) - All You Get for Christmas is My Big Black Cock (2013) - Take My Big Black Cock, Slut! (2013) -  - Anal Stretching for Submissive Sluts (2018)


Assperimenting on my guinea piggy

Ass Fucking Instructions 6-20-09
So, you want me to fuck you?


Take Daddy Kyaa’s BBC, slut

Take Daddy Kyaa’s BBC, slut
Cuckold Cocksuckers Face & Ass Fucking Instructions

All You Get for Christmas is My Big Black Cock


Also she owns a huge pink cock that almost reaches her knee (12 inch ?)and you can see it in clips like: Strapping On (2017) - Gape Training - Part 2 (2018) - Big Pink Cock Mind Fuck (2018) - Enslaved to My Strapon Dick (2018) - Slut for My She-Cock (2018) - Drool and Cum for My Big Pink Strapon Dick (2019) - Sissy Anal Training Encouragement (2020) -  Pink Cock Gooner Mindfuck Original (2020) - Pink Cock Gooner Mindfuck Power Mix (2020) - Cum Quickly! For My Big Pink Cock (2020) Date Night With My Dick (2020) - SPH Cuckold Seduction (2020) - Slut for Shecock - Futa FemDaddy Strapon Slut Training - by Goddess Kyaa (2023)

Enslaved to My Strapon Dick

Sissy Anal Training Encouragement

Cum Quickly! For My Big Pink Cock

Pink Cock Gooner Mindfuck Original

Date Night With My Dick

SPH Cuckold Seduction

Drool and Cum for My Big Pink Strapon Dick

Gape Training - Part 2
Big Pink Cock Mind Fuck

Strapping On

 

Also she has a big white cock, and she described it as "forearm sized, realistically flesh-colored dildo" where you can see it in clips like: Domme Kyaa with Emily & Elizabeth - Virgin Cocksuckers Dick-Licking Lesson ( 2010) - Domme Kyaa with Emily & Elizabeth - little dicks vs. big dicks candid convo (2010) - Fuck your holes for My Giant Strap-On Cock! (2010) - Goddess Kyaa -Pre-Gang Bang & Ball Tease (2013)

Fuck your holes for My Giant Strap-On Cock

little dicks vs. big dicks candid convo

Virgin Cocksuckers Dick-Licking Lesson



Also she has another black cock (13 inch). one of her first huge cocks. it appears in: 

Cum for my big black cock (2008)

Cum for my big black cock



Also She has a 9 inches long, thick and fleshy cock. in clips like: Pray to My Cock (2018) - 


Recently She has released a hot clip where she shows her collection of big cocks. Clips like: FemDaddy's Biggest Dicks Gangbang POV (2021) - Strap On Classics Compilation (2019)


2023 she releaded new clips with 16 inch silicone white cock: 

BIG Cock Slut Training - Strap-on Femdom POV by Goddess KyaaFaggot for Fishnets - Humiliation Triggers Legs Fishnet Stockings Big Strap-On Cock from Goddess Kyaa 












No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...