Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dialogue: Stages of Chastity ?



Last night there was an interesting conversation between Sophie Lawrence ‏(one of the cruelest girls on the earth) and a slave boy (kirstystoy). He suggested that slaves goes throw six levels durring chastity. Goddess Sophie modified it and added the final level!

Stages of Chastity:


1. Excitement 
2. Frustration 
3. Extreme frustration 
4. Pain 
5. Fear 
6. Acceptance 
7. Broken will



[Update] : I asked  (Keyheld about these stages and he said:

  • I don’t think chastity breaks your will. If don’t want to be locked you can break out of just about anything. 
  • I didn’t go through pain other than the odd painful erection but I don’t think #chastity in it’s self is painful. 
  • also excitement and fear should be one stage at the beginning. I’m not fearful of never cumming again, just excited.








Pamela Adlon presents her estranged new husband with the male-chastity contraption while Maggie Wheeler talks about. Californication


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...