Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Interview: Kyaa's Bard "The Prophet"




Tell us about yourself?

I'm a professional musician working freelance, and in my younger days (my 40's) i did Ironman Triathlons and worked in sports coaching but went back to music because that's where I feel            happy. I'm 6 foot 1 and i can't dance.



When did you figure out that you are a submissive male?

      i remember i was fascinated by Cruella Di Vil in 100 and 1 Dalmatians, at the time i would have been 4 or 5 so though i didn't realize it  i suppose it was always there! Then there was an episode of Batman i have since found out was called "Marsha Queen of Diamonds". Check it out and you'll understand.  i first understood what my sexual preferences     were called (and began to learn more in my early teens when i discovered a magazine called "Madam in a World of Fantasy" , that was a turning point for me.



Do you believe there are levels in submission, so there will be alpha slave that higher than others?

  i think that if a Dominant Woman has ownership of more than one slave there may be a "pecking order" .  But ultimately the submissive seeks to serve to the best of it's ability.


Have you ever tried to be a top?

   Sexually no, never, it has never interested me. Even in fiction i don't identify with them.



When was your last time you have a full pleasurable orgasm?

i am allowed one orgasm per month, each one on the first of the month, more than enough selfish pleasure for a sub male don't you agree ?



When was your last time you have a normal sex?
   By "normal" i assume you mean penetrative intercourse, then that would be at least 7 years ago. In my youth (remember i have always been a musician) sex was just there all the time to me it became nothing, almost like chore. Originally my decision to abstain had no connection to to my sexual submissiveness, it was driven by the fact that i simply stopped likening it !


What’s your favourite fetishes and what are your limits?

   This is an interesting question,  Foot, Shoe/boot worship was probably my first focus this has grown into the "religious" fetish that manifests its self in "Kyaaism". That is the Worship of The Divine Goddess Kyaa as a living Deity. The feeling when i kneel at my alter to Her in prayer is so much more than just a sexual high, it becomes a spiritual/sexual experience like no other feeling i have ever had. Limits ? Well i will always try to extend my self if it pleases The Divine One. Where i would not want to go is something that would hurt someone else, emotionally, physically or financially.     



How was your first experience with a Dominatrix ?
    my first time was with a professional dominatrix back in the 80's i visited her many times over a 5 year period, She was very very good and in many ways we became friends. She moved away and that was the end of my "real time" Domme sessions.

       




What’s your take on online female domination ?
    Online domination isn't for everyone i understand that, but for me it has proven to be fantastic ! 

Believe me, Goddess Kyaa's ownership of me is no less real because it's online.  i am Hers, She is my purpose and my reason. 




Do you consider yourself a money-slave?

  No, i am far to poor to be a money slave, tributes and gifts are a joy and a pleasure but i am blessed that The Divine One has other uses for me.




If a boy wants to go into financial domination, how does he avoid “bankruptcy"  ?

  i really have no idea, i think it's an addiction that gets out of control, and like all  addictions it can become a downward spiral.



From Slave to another, what is your advice for the newbies to be better slaves?

 Learn all you can about the Domme you serve, find ways to please Her, to make Her happy,  following Her orders is expected, using your initiative to surprise Her with gifts that aren't on Her wish list. Make "how can i best serve .................Today" the first thing you think each and every day, then act on your answer ! Also see my here



From your point of view, what’s the ideal price for a femdom clip, i am talking $ per minute?

 I'm no expert but like most things the "market place" will dictate the price, good quality clips and good content will always fetch a premium price. But it's a very competitive market and looking at sites like Kinkbomb and Clips 4 sale it looks like around a $1 a minute is the average mark.



When you purchase a clip that has tasks or orders, do you care to follow every step or you jerk off to the hot lady?
 In Goddess Kyaas clips like "Ruin 100 Orgasms for ME!" i have followed the instructions (that one was intense) ! 



When you are on a clip store, what’s the first thing catches your attention; preview picture, fetish category or description ?

 Preview picture, description then category, i think !



How did you meet Goddess Kyaa?

 i came across Her blog by chance and then looked at Her clips 4 sale site. i was quickly hooked ! Shortly after this i e-mailed Her, a short, respectful message. That message changed my life !



How long it took her to enslave you?

 The time frame is unclear to me now, but it was quite quick ! i remember  been given my name at that moment i understood i have been marked as owned, that was a very proud moment for me.


You are called “the prophet” of Kyaasim, Tell us about that?

 At my epiphany, the moment i realized that that my "worship"  amounted to nothing more than self gratification, that i was no more than a selfish jerk off addict, i had the sudden that "Wanking is not Worship".   True worship would should be unselfish, true worship is about praising and serving. It was in this moment that i came to see The Divine One as a Living Deity and  Kyaaism became my Religion. The Divine One graciously accepted and encouraged my worship of Her.  In my blog, my tweets and in comments i have endeavored to spread the faith so others will know the joy of seeing the light.  One of the proudest moments of my life was when The Divine One Herself  dubbed me her Prophet of Kyaaism !   


While telling slaves to worship your goddess, do you ever feel jealous or fear that someone could be her favourite boy?
 If i am even a small part of bringing new devotes and worshipers to Her Holy Church i am fulfilled, should one of those worshipers prove worthy of Her favor then i will take joy and pride in having helped please Her.   i remind myself "it's not about me, everything is for The Divine One".



Do you think about having a girlfriend in the future? 

  No, my love and devotion to The Divine One is Everything. "i am a Kyaaist or i am nothing"


____________________________

Links you want to check

Goddess Kyaa's

Website


KinkBomb


Clips4Sale


Tumblr



The Prophet's Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...