Monday, May 12, 2014

Dialogue: MzFee & friends on 1 year chastity slave




In this dialogue:
Mz Fee : Dominant, devilish, demanding financial fetishist.
Online Chastity: A key holder and onwer of online-chastity.com
Bella: Young sissy t-girl who loves chastity, femdom and pretty dresses.
Switchy Dan: an owned slave of Mistress Kitten
cymro13: submissive 50+ male interested in #femdom #bdsm # cbt #chastity proud to be property and collared slave of Mistress Foxx

wifesslaveinchastity: happy hubby in chastity to his wife/keyholder.

Mz fee posted this picture on May 10. 2014. Then five interesting Conversations were made about it, they covered important issues.

mzBnSkXOcIgAAKE4y.jpg
351 days in chastity! #anniversary #countdown #torment #denial 




Conversation 1

MzFee: 351 days in chastity! #anniversary #countdown #torment #denial
Online Chastity (Domme): WOW
MzFee: isn't he a good boy? :)
Online Chastity: o yes!! My boys haven't done it for so long,.... yet :)
MzFee: given that his previous record was 33 days, he's doing very well! Two weeks to one year :)
online Chastity: amazing, you see with the right encouragement anything is possible



Conversation 2

Bella (sissy) totally jealous <3 xxx
MzFee: perhaps one day your turn I'll come - unlike you lol
Bella:  I hope so, Miss :)) hehe Xxx



Conversation 3

Switchy Dan: if I wasn't married and my wife against it I would be willing to try for a year.
MzFee: what  pity - she would wield such power over you if she did!
Online Chastity:  indeed you would do anything for her :)  no more stupid cleaning, washing, all done by her chastity slave, tell her!
Dan: I know I am sad that she doesn't share my fantasies to that degree :'(
online Chastity: maybe she prefer your best friend, let her decide what she wants.
Dan: there is no way could I cope with her being touched by another man would never happen
MzFee: you can't force the issue - it HAS to be her choice, or you are dominating by stealth
Dan:  I get what you are saying but all I'm trying to do is get her to enjoy it
MzFee: in a sense, she has control by denying you denial! Lol
Dan: she just likes my cock lol
MzFee: then your duty is to give her what SHE wants,
online Chastity: exactly!!




Conversation 4

nylonzzguy: you are going to let him cum after a year ... Aren't u ??
MzFee: ahhh! I haven't decided yet. I almost think he'd be disappointed if I did.
Online Chastity: it has to be something special
MzFee: it's a paradox....he aches for erection and orgasm, but he also aches for chastity and denial
cymro13: exactly the same when caged i miss erection but when free i miss being caged. Strange.
online Chastity: yes they all do after a few weeks, isn't that great :)
MzFee:  also, there's the sense of failure along with the sense of relief...can actually cause quite a low mood
nylonzzguy: he may be disappointed,IMO he will be gagging for it, u could be cruel and lock him up just as he's cumming and just as u snap the lock shut say.. "Sorry, one more year"



Conversation 5

wifesslaveinchastity: may i ask what the rules are miss. Does he get milked? My wife/kh intends on a long spell for me, i.e 6 months +
MzFee: yes, he has a milking schedule (still caged) and the fluid is measured and recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...