Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sarah Diavola's Secret



The Brat Princess Sarah Diavola who turns dommes into submissive little girls. I collected here more almost 20 clip as a proof. and When I tweeted that I am working on this post (what's Sarah Diavola's secret?)  Goddess Sarah Blake commented on me : "She's fucking hot and a devilish mind...pretty obvious to me. :-)"



Also I asked Miss Quin who appeared with her in many clips. She answered "Sarah Diavola is a blast to work with. She's quick and always ready on time".

Miss Whitney Morgan who doesn't have a submissive bone in her body Said about her: "Sarah is a gorgeous, powerful, seductive Domme with the distinct ability to mind fuck you and mesmerize you with her soft succulent soles. A wonderful gal that I'm truly blessed to be friends with".






1- My Roommate is a Foot Slutwith Miss Quin





CUSTOM: "You’re lying in the bed, on your stomach, reading a book. Your roommate is undressing ready to have at your feet as “payment” for not having your share of the rent again. Your roommate doesn’t mind this arrangement because she has a foot fetish but you are visibly annoyed at how much she loves your feet. Your roommate climbs onto the bed at your feet that are crossed and in the air. She crawls forward smelling your toes/arching your feet and then moves forward pinning your feet between her boobs and your butt. She looks over your shoulder asking can she see whatcha reading. Rolling your eyes, you give her the finger telling her to just hurry the f up. (you and the roommate are facing the camera at an angle where we can see your facial expression, your feet pinned between your body and her boobs, and your roommate grinning face). Your roommate backs up just enough to grab both of your feet, squeezes them before sucking, your toes, arch and soles. After getting your feet and toes wet with saliva (she adds extra spit on your soles to make them messy to your disdain) your roommate lowers your feet to give herself a boob job – tucking your toes under her boobs forcing your feet to arch, rubbing her nipples up and down your feet and between your toes and cupping one boob at a time with your feet.

Your roommate takes the big toe of your right foot and slides it into her vagina. She then moves forward to where the heel of your right foot is touching the back of your right leg. Holding your butt, your roommate goes up and down on your big toe as your left foot bounces about between and under her boobs. You are even more annoyed because this is the second most annoying part of this “arrangement”. Close ups of your toe in her vagina while the other toes are pressed against her a plus!

Your roommate holds off coming on your big toe. She slowly removes your toe from her vagina and smiles as your wiggle your toes about not liking how sticky she’s made your big toe. Your roommate takes hold of your right ankle, arching your foot and rubs your toes on her vagina before sliding your right foot between her legs, grinding her vagina up your sole, from toes to heel. Your roommate gets more aggressive with riding your right foot that she’s rocking the bed and you. Your left foot is still limp, bouncing around\between and under her boobs as she rides your foot. She begins to moan, talking dirty to you about your sexy foot as you roll your eyes telling her to hurry the f up. Your roommate clamps down on your arch, squeezing your foot between her legs against her vagina. (more close-ups of your foot between her legs and your other foot moving about her boobs would be great). Your roommate climaxes on your foot and when she’s done, keeps her legs closed around your foot. You look back asking if she's finally done and she says, oh yeah, saying you have one sexy foot. You want your foot back so you can clean up. Mockingly, she says you may go now but doesn’t loosen her grip on your foot, forcing you to press your left foot between her boobs, arching your foot as you get leverage to pull your foot free from her grasp. Before you can sit up, your roommate grabs both feet and gives your soles a deep hard kiss and licks, telling you she hopes she never gets a job, laughing as she collects her clothes leaving you to clean up the mess she made on your feet. You get off the bed and gingerly walk off to the bathroom to clean up."

Featuring Miss Quin

CONTAINS: lesbian foot job, foot worship, toe sucking, toe job, lesbian foot sex, wrinkled soles, sole fucking

1280x720 WMV

 c4s.com


Price: $13.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes
Size: 435 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FOOTJOBS
Added: 6/20/14 1:36pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/11458695 



2-  Slap Slut - with




This slut. This worthless little fuck slut.
She can't lick my pussy to completion, so I'm going to make this little bitch pay. SLAP SLAP SLAP, with each blow she seems to get hotter and hotter, craving more of my abuse. It turns me on to watch her get fired up and hot under my swift hand, BEGGING me to punish her for her sexual failure. I want her to be a perfect fuck slut, and if she can't perform, she will be punished until she pleases me.
Watch the biggest slap-slut masochist I've ever had the pleasure of smacking, as she drools and purrs, desperately aching for my next hard hand slap across her precious little face.

1280x720 WMV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $10.99 USD
Length: 5 minutes
Size: 248 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FACE SLAPPING
Added: 6/14/14 12:42am
http://clips4sale.com/14248/11398667 



 3- Lesbian Foot Worship - With Miss Whitney Morgan




Little Miss Whitney Morgan is back as My foot slave! I point to My toes, and she crawls right over like the little blond minx she is, eager to suck and serve. First she daintily kisses and licks My toes and arches, purring with pleasure and servitude. She's My little foot-fuck toy.
I turn around, with My gorgeous ass in the air, and she licks and worships My wrinkled soles. What a lucky little foot slut, to be able to be so intimate with My perfect and world-renowned feet.
Eventually, she gets so eager that she ends up with 5 toes in her mouth, as I shove them deeper and bob her head up and down on My foot. It's like a messy, forceful blow job on My entire foot.
Little Miss Whitney finishes up on My toes, and she leaves My feet coated in her sweet saliva. As she finishes, I order her to go draw Me a bath - she will be giving Me other types of oral service this evening.

1280x720 WMV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 220 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Added: 4/21/14 7:00am
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/lesbian-foot-worship-135690/
http://clips4sale.com/14248/10946549 




4- Sexual Choices: Lesbian Edition with Miss Quin



I've got Miss Quin right where I want her: under My feet with her legs spread. She's always My little bitch, taking My abuse and not being able to deny how much it turns her on. I force her to smell My bare, sweaty, stinky feet and between My smelly toes, against her will, but she can't turn away. I own her. I want to sexually humiliate her and show her how aroused My treatment makes her...so I start to bring her to an orgasm with a wand vibrator. The pleasure and the shame are so intense, she almost can't take anymore, but she has no choice. She explodes into a body-shivering orgasm, but I don't stop stimulating her. Once she cums, I force her to endure a lot of post orgasm torture, making her take the intense vibrations on her still-sensitive clit.
Then, finally, I give her a choice. She can either continue to take the sexual post-orgasmic torture, or be forced to keep smelling My reeking feet. She chooses the feet, because the vibrator is blowing her mind and she can't take a single second more! Not only do I shove My smelly feet harder up her nose and smother her face, I do it more and more until she finally p.asses out from the foot smother! Ha ha!

FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SMOTHER - FORCED ORGASM - POST ORGASM TORTURE - LESBIAN DOMINATION - HUMILIATION

1280x720 WMV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 10 minutes
Size: 355 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Added: 5/25/14 11:33pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/11217295 


5- Bully Feet 3: Footgasmwith with Miss Quin

PART 3 of "Bully Feet"

I'm going to force lezbo nerd girl into a precarious position: I'm going to prove that she has a lady-boner for My feet! I know the teachers leave their freaky sex toys in this room, so I find a Hitachi and use it on her until she's forced to explode in an orgasm while smelling My feet. We don't want the whole school finding out what a pervert she is, so I guess someone's going to do everything I say for the entire year!

1280x720 WMV

 c4s.com


Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 331 MB
Format: WMV
Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Added: 4/21/14 7:00pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/10950879
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/bully-feet-3-footgasm/ 




6- Bully Feet 2: Homework Footstool - with Miss Quin





PART 2 of "Bully Feet" where I make this loser girl My personal footstool, force her to do My homework, and I talk about how popular and awesome I am while she kneels with her ass in the air.

1280x720 WMV

 c4s.com


Price: $4.99 USD
Length: 4 minutes
Size: 331 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Added: 4/17/14 7:00pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/10945399
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/bully-feet-2-homework-footstool/ 


7- Bully Feet 1: Foot Worship - with Miss Quin







PART 1 of "Bully Feet"

FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SMOTHER, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION, SCHOOL GIRL, FEET, TOES

1280x720 WMV

 c4s.com


Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 528 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FOOT FETISH
Added: 4/9/14 3:31pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/10905115
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/bully-feet/130413 


8- Popular Pantyhose Ass Worship - with Miss Quin




I'm the most popular girl in school, of course, so naturally I've picked a loser victim to torment for the entire year. She's such a dork, always doing her homework (and mine), talking about superior girls like me and my friends, and generally being totally beta. I've been making her do humiliating things and forcing her to enjoy it. I'm bringing out the secret inner lezbo in her, and she can't stand that I have such nasty dirt on her now. I could tell the whole school that she lezzed out to my feet earlier, and if she doesn't do whatever I say, I'll tell the whole school that she licked my asshole and LIKED it.
First I sit on her in my sweaty pantyhose, rubbing her nose between my nylon cheeks. I smother her face with my round, perfect ass, laughing cruelly at her muffled cries for mercy. I make sure to face-sit her with my pussy in her nose, just to prove how bad this smarty pants queer nerd wants to lez out to my cheerleader pussy. Then I give it to her: I take off my hot, sweaty pantyhose and shove her mouth right into my bare, musky asshole. Lick it up, lezzie lou, or I'll tell everyone on you! I get whatever I want, whenever I want, and you're going to be my little bitch for the rest of the school year, or else!

Featuring Miss Quin

1280z720 WMV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $9.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 332 MB
Format: WMV
Category: ASS WORSHIP
Added: 3/18/14 12:48pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/10748195 


9- Kissing Boss' Ass - with Bailey PaigeGinary, & Ashlee Graham




Sarah's such a bitch boss. She's always making her employees kiss her ass, like they're her slaves or something. We hate working for her, but we really need this job. We can't quit. She really rides us hard.
Oh no, we've been busted bitching about her at the office! We hate how cheery and bossy she is, and we can't roll our eyes hard enough when she enters the room. Not only do we kiss her ass every day at work, she wants us to LITERALLY kiss her ass for a promotion! There we are, three desperate employees, overworked and under-paid, laying lip-smacking kisses on this tyrant's ass cheeks. We smile and act as eager as we can, all of us wanting that promotion so bad! Are we doing a good enough job? Are we faking those smiles nice and big? Each of us wants to be the best ass-kisser, so we can get a damned raise!

352x288 MP4

Featuring Bailey Paige, Ginary, & Ashlee Graham

NOTE: the .gif is c4s-generated at this time. Be sure to watch the preview!

 clips4sale.com


Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 19 MB
Format: MP4
Category: ASS WORSHIP
Added: 1/17/14 7:00am
 http://clips4sale.com/14248/10237473 


10- Lezdom Asslicker Pet - with Bailey Paige




My new pixie pet is continuing with her training. I'm dressed in latex, in the hot weather, and My ass crack is filling with salty sweat that needs to be licked clean. I like to have My ass personally serviced by well-trained annilingus slaves, as only the best will do for this prized pucker.

Watch the eager-to-please, doe-eyed Bailey Paige work her hardest to lick My asshole deeply, passionately, and thoroughly. I give her a little coaching, but she dives right in to the job at hand, head-first and excited to taste My sweat and ass. This is her favorite job, that's obvious, but she's got so much more work to do...

1280x720 WMV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 356 MB
Format: WMV
Category: ASS WORSHIP
Added: 12/10/13 11:08am
http://clips4sale.com/14248/9979323 


11- Belly Bitch 2 - with Rachel DD



I've got another little tummy-tickling pet, and this one's a blond bombshell on a leash. I order her to tongue-fuck My navel, lapping up each drop of sweat and rimming My belly button like a good girl. I slap her face to encourage her to orally please My button and finger it gingerly with her tips. Then, I lay down to give her more access to My delicious divot, tugging on her collar to make her obey. Finally, she is laid across My lap for some nice ass-slaps to her round cheeks. I spank her and knead her butt until I'm satisfied, then I dismiss the belly bitch.

Featuring Rachel DD

1280x720 WMV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 211 MB
Format: WMV
Category: BELLY BUTTON FETISH
Added: 12/2/13 9:04am
http://clips4sale.com/14248/9923677 


12- Pixie Princess Sucks Domme Dick - with Bailey Paige


My little pet Bailey Paige is undergoing her slut training. Before long, she will be entertaining groups of guests and My esteemed peers, offering each hole for them to use and enjoy.

It's a daily task of sucking off My big fat cock, stretching her face hole to accommodate its huge, wide, thick head. My little pet BEGS Me to let her suck My cock. It's so thick, she can barely get her lips around it - but she does. This is because she's an eager beaver who's so desperate to please Me, she'll do anything. Watch the tears run down her face, her drool drip from My dick tip, and her voracious tenacity for cock sucking as she shows Me just what a good girl she is. Then, I promise her a night filled with dominant dicks that will ravage and abuse her wet little holes as I wipe her tears away.

1280x720 WMV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 6 minutes
Size: 197 MB
Format: WMV
Category: SLUT TRAINING
Added: 11/22/13 2:43pm
 http://clips4sale.com/14248/9860875 


13- Belly Bitch - with  Sydney Screams


C'mere, My little pet. Come over here and worship My thin, svelte stomach. My superior body should be worshiped and adored, and it is your pleasure to do it. I don't need to force My little belly-licker to make out with My navel... she's overly happy to do it and considers it a true honor.

Watch My sexy BBW subby Sydney Screams make sweet tongue-love to My gorgeous abs and belly button

1280x720 WMV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 387 MB
Format: WMV
Category: BELLY BUTTON FETISH
Added: 11/3/13 5:21pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/9734631 



14-  Exposing Miss Popular -Full - with Pocahontas Jones


CUSTOM: Background...
"For three years now I Mary have been the best-looking, most popular girl in college. I can’t help it that I was born better than everyone else, but I can damn well flaunt it. Of course being the most beautiful girl in school means that I have a group of friends that will do anything I say. They’re all gorgeous themselves, but they just lack the extra edge about them that I possess. Let me describe myself. I am a young woman with a perfect body which I don’t need to exercise to maintain. I have long hair, pretty eyes and smooth tanned skin. Whenever I walk down the street both men and women drool at the sight of me, and I love it. Everything in my life is perfect. My parents give me whatever I want, whenever I want and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Of course, being the best means that I get all of the special privileges. I am the head cheerleader at school which I am extremely proud of as I worked very hard to gain the position and use every chance I get to whip the team into shape. I’m a stern leader, but I think they all realize the work that is required to be the best. Unless we’re talking about me, hah!
I have a large collection of friends that follow me around and hang on to every word that I say. Being the best-looking, I make all of the decisions in our group and the girls rarely question anything I say. This is just a perk of being the queen bee and I have grown very accustomed to having my wishes obeyed.
The closest of my friends is probably Jane. We’ve know each other for a long time and I would easily call her my best friend. She is also absolutely gorgeous, just like me. We are actually very similar in appearance, apart from one major difference which is Jane has darker hair. She is shorter than me, which is appropriate as I think that being taller than her helps guys to notice me. Her breasts are smaller than mine, which I like to show off, but they do look more in proportion to the rest of her. If she knew how good she looked then she might be a rival for my title. However she lacks my confidence and therefore she will always be in my shadow. That is how I like it anyway, she is always trying in various ways to please me and she will do whatever I say. It’s like there is an understanding between us, I am in control and she follows.
All was well and good in my life until recently. School was boring as usual so I was really looking forward to the weekend. Jane came up to me in the hall and told me how her parents had gone away for the week, so would I like to spend the weekend at hers. Sure, why not I thought, it could probably be fun. We could give each other makeovers, talk about guys, maybe even get drunk off her parents' alcohol.

Watch Jane turn the tides on Mary in a big way. After Mary tries to tickle Jane, and Jane puts her foot on Mary's face, Mary is shocked at how much she likes it, and even begins to touch herself. Jane realizes that this is her chance to completely dominate this popular bitch. Watch Jane force Mary to the floor where Mary sucks and licks her feet, then orders Mary into her bedroom. While Jane showers, Mary touches herself on the bed and explores her own feet. Then, they have a little chat. The truth is that Jane never liked Mary and always thought she was a stuck-up bitch. So, since it's obvious that Mary has a foot fetish, things are going to be a lot different at school from now on. Jane makes Mary BEG to have her feet, and by the end, Mary is masturbating herself to orgasm while Jane's sexy feet are all over her exposed face.

This is a cinematic, dramatic production that followed the custom story to the very last word. If you enjoy girl/girl foot worship in any way, you will love this video. It's essentially 3 parts: foot smother, foot worship, and foot-smelling masturbation. Pocahontas can't keep her hands off of herself throughout this entire clip!


Featuring the sexy & sensual Pocahontas Jones

Based on the short story, "Giving In to My Best Friend" by themaneloco
  


Price: $19.99 USD
Length: 26 minutes
Size: 73 MB
Format: MP4
Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Added: 10/18/13 7:00pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/9595393





15- Roommate Lessons - with Mandy Taylor



CUSTOM ORDER: Mandy Taylor and I are roommates, and I forgot to buy our foot powder. We NEED that foot powder, because there's something different about each of our feet: We each have the STINKIEST feet of any girl we know. This isn't dramatized; Mandy and I actually have the smelliest feet of all the girls we've met, ever. So, we need that freaking foot powder, or our whole apartment will smell like our feet. Mandy gets super mad that I forgot it, so she reminds me of how smelly her feet are! Woah! They're soooo stinky that after a few minutes, I can't handle it and pass out. While I'm out, Mandy checks my feet to see how smelly mine have gotten. She is blown away by the strong smell. Before she knows what's happening, I start to wake up and come to. Then, I pay her back for that nasty gross brat move she pulled! I make her smell MY feet, which are equally as odorous, until she lulls off into an unc0nscious sleep from the overwhelming assault on her senses.
I guess we've proven to each other that one of us is going to HAVE to buy that foot powder soon!

1280x720 WMV



 c4s.com


Price: $6.99 USD
Length: 6 minutes
Size: 182 MB
Format: WMV
Category: FOOT SMELLING
Added: 9/8/13 12:12pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/9324151 

16- Familial Takeover - with Carey Riley



Listen, M0m. I know you married this sugardiddy, and you've done a good job of draining him of his money, and I see you're about to go out to another expensive dinner with the shoes, jewelry, and outfit he bought you. Well, it's time for you to retire. It's time for your hot d@ught3r to take over the role of black widow and get what I want from this relationship. I bet I could seduce him better, since I'm full of energy and tightness, hmm? Yeah, it's time you learned that you're not the head bitch in this household.
It looks like you're not going to make it to dinner tonight, M0m. I want you to experience this takeover, close-up. I'm just going to smother you with my young ass until you realize that the baton is being passed to ME. That's right, you get to feel first-hand what this ass is capable of and how it's going to shut down your little sugardiddy situation. Now you're going to lick it, too, just to prove how far you've fallen beneath the d@ught3r you raised to be just like you. I'm going out to dinner tonight, and I'm taking over - deal with it.

Featuring Carey Riley

1280x720 MOV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutesSize: 621 MB
Format: MOV
Category: ASS LICKING
Added: 8/24/13 4:00pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/9188669 


17- Kitten's Heels - with Miss Whitney Morgan,


My sexy little minx pet, Miss Whitney Morgan, is a complete slut for sexy high heels. She loves the way the stiletto fills her soft, wet mouth as I insert it between her lips. She knows this is serving to train her to take more, bigger, harder things inside her mewling mouth, and she is oh-so eager to please. She begs Me to find favor in her efforts, pleading on both knees as she sensually suckles on My stilettos. She doesn't miss a spot, worshiping the bottoms, sides, and slim shaft of My studded leopard platforms and looking longingly at Me with those doe eyes of hers. Will she please Me?

1280x720 MOV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 506 MB
Format: MOV
Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Added: 7/1/13 6:30pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/8818669 


18- Foot Harem - with Lela Beryl, Orias Bastet, and Roxie Rae



I AM THE FUCKING GODDESS.

Watch Lela Beryl, Orias Bastet, and Roxie Rae grovel at My feet and suck, lick, kiss, and fawn over My perfect size-6 beauties. Listen to them mewl and purr like kittens, giggling and gasping with My toes in their mouths and My scent on their lips. They worship Me, they adore Me, and they'll do anything to serve My divine feet.

1280x720 MOV

 clips4sale.com


Price: $6.99 USD
Length: 6 minutes
Size: 453 MB
Format: MOV
Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Added: 4/22/13 6:00pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/8351255 


19- Stripper Foot Revenge: Lez Blackmail -


This bitch has been coming into our club and acting like she's better than we are? These cunts are all the same: they try to make their loser asses feel better about themselves by going to strip clubs for the sole purpose of talking s.hit. We know your little self-esteem game, you pig.
Well guess what! We think you know how superior we are to you, and you're afraid your guys are going to give us all their money and drool over our hotness.
I've got an idea: let's dress you up in stripper gear, force you to strip every night for tips, and then give US all your cash. Then you can deal with the jealous bitches staring at your naked ass all night!
You're going to do exactly what we say, and smell our smelly stocking feet after they've been in stripper heels all night. What if you don't obey? Well, we'll tell everyone you're a dirty slut stripper and show them the video of you worshiping and rubbing your face in our perfect stinky feet! HA! You'd better get your g-string on, bitch.

Featuring Cheyenne Jewel and Sarah Blake1280x720 mov

 c4s.com


Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 6 minutes
Size: 481 MB
Format: MOV
Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Added: 10/21/12 6:00pm
http://clips4sale.com/14248/7175965 

20-









No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...