Monday, August 18, 2014

Officially Locked up for Princess Sheridan


After spending lots of time reading about chastity. I believe I realized that my problem was with the size of the previous devices not the material. Size Matters even in this!

On july 21, 2014,  I was talking to Princess Sheridan and our hot conversation led to a direct order from her "No touching chastity enthusiast. Just pretend you have a cage on for the rest of the day."

When she said the words, I felt them into my mind. Her order to "pretend" was enough to get me into it. I felt there was an invisible cage around my cock, but she didn't stop there. She came up with a brilliant idea for a home made chastity device. "Take a toilet paper roll and cut it down to size. Punch a couple of holes in the end and pull through a length of string and tie around your back. Play pretend chastity and watch My videos."

I obeyed the order and spent the night in my home-made chastity device.

That was a good idea actually which led to something even bigger!

Next day, I found myself heading to the nearest adult toy shop where i purchased a chastity device (CB6000).
I put it on and sent her a picture. Her response was clear ! "I fucking own you." Pure fact!


Then, before I pass a month since that. She decided to lock me  up. On August 18, 2014, I am officially locked up in a chastity device for Princess Sheridan, My owner. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...