Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Diaries about Prostate Milking

In this diary I put down my my attempts to milk my prostate. My goal was to achieve that release without any penile stimulation. I was obsessed with the idea of being able to leak out the sperm without the feeling of orgasm.

I was using Aneros Prostate Stimulator

Date: 2 January, 2015

I have been fantasizing about this moment for years. Today, I managed to finally milk my prostate. This was a dream to me. But I didn't know how to do it. Fingers didn't work with me. So I stopped trying and considered it a fantasy.

I kept up with my other favorite fetishes like chastity and tease and denial. I tried to make a record for myself. So in the middle of my chastity training, I was doing good job and marking my 70th day.

Since I purchased the prostate massager in l August last year. I got it with a tube of lubricant and went back home quickly. I tried it but there was no use. I didn't feel anything at all. I thought maybe I need a bigger toy, but I took this idea from my head because I'm virgin down there. So what did I miss. I tried again after two days with no success at all. My best guess was that I failed to find my own prostate.

I felt down and I gave up on this until a very dear friend and a mentor gave me a little advice. She told me to try masturbating for about 15 minutes. So I edged my self  while I had my Aneros in. It felt odd at the beginning until there was lots of pre-cum leaking out.

I popped my cherry on 2 January and I did it again much better on 6 January.




Date: 6 January, 2015
6 January.

After few days of my first time I decided to make another try. I wanted to try to reduce the stroking time. This time I was more confident and patient. I stroked few times then I gently inserted the device into my anus. I kept stroking few times then I took my hands off. I started working the device and jiggling it up and down. It took me some time but I was willing to give it. I changed my position to be on my hands and knees but I get back to my old one laying on my back.

I tried to move the toy in and out until I hit something. It was the prostate. I moved my toy up and down while I was feeling it coming. It was building and growing until the biggest leak.

I did not want to do it again because I don't want to push it too far. I was happy with my little achievement for today. The weird thing that I didn't feel the same feeling of the normal jerk off orgasm. It wasn't satisfaction, it was emptiness. I felt lighter than before and tension free.

My plan for the next time:
I want to reduce stroking more.
I want to not stroke when the device in.
I want to milk it more than one time.

To achieve this I must wait a week or more for the next time. My mentor told me to make  milking a weekly routine. I still not gonna push it to that. I am focusing on improving my skills to make better results.





Date: 12 January, 2015
I did it again on 12 January
With zero stimulation. Pure prostate milking





Date: 20 January, 2015
I did it with few strokes and dribble with soft dick
20 January





Date: ? , 2015.
This time was a failure. I repeated what I did in the last time but it was no use. I managed to get pre cum. A line of it leaks out which encouraged me to keep going but that's it. I wasn't been able to come across that line.

I felt gases during this and I ended up with a moving bowls.



Date: ? , 2015
This time was a failure. I repeated what I did in the last time but it was no use. I managed to get pre cum. A line of it leaks out which encouraged me to keep going but that's it. I wasn't been able to come across that line.

I felt gases during this and I ended up with a moving bowls.




Date: 27 March, 2015
March 27
I tried this time after spending days without orgasm but i failed because of my bowls movement.

Goos news is i hi the right spot and i know exactly where it is. It's not too deep.



Date: 23 April, 2015
April 23
I tried and got pre cum. But that is it. I couldn't milk it. This time i inserted my finger. It feels good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...