Monday, May 18, 2015

Creative Alert: Lesbian domination humiliation slut

I don't know why this kind of clips are very rare. A BDSM instruction clip for a lesbian pain slut. Goddess Canna did it@GoddessCanna


Lesbian domination humiliation slut


Filmed in HD1920 x 1080. This was a custom clip request, the name Bunny is used.

Bunny is a humiliation and a pain slut. In this custom clip I give her instructions on how to please me, any one who has a hitachi can buy this clip and follow the orders! Required for this clip: marker, paddle or hand for spanking, butt plug (with tail preferred), hitachi, and lube. I instruct you to paddle yourself red while wearing an adorable furry butt plug. What a cute bunny slut you make with your whiskers drawn on! Next is orgasm torture using your hitachi...since I don't have time to include it in the clip I give you instructions to tease and deny yourself using your high powered vibrator for the rest of the night.  c4s.com

Price: $6.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 232 MB
Format: WMV
Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Added: 3/24/14 1:10pm
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/lesbian-domination-humiliation-slut/127781
http://clips4sale.com/58181/10781445 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...