Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Series: Forced Intox

Goddess Jessi Belle has released a new series in three parts. It's main fetish is forced intox, but inside you will find more fetishes like "  Drinking, Female Domination,Humiliation,Mind Fuck,Redheads,Coerced Intoxication, Cum Eating Instructions,Jerk Off Instruction,Ruined Orgasms,Tease & Denial,Edging."

Forced Intox
 I strongly recommend that you buy and watch these in order. Not everything is always so easy and it's definitely not always what you expect. That doesn't mean that I will deny you what you deserve. Grab your glass and drink. I've got some plans AND surprise for you. Don't think for one minute I've forgotten what this is all about. I just want to get into your head and fuck around for a little bit while I take advantage of the fact that I can make you do just about anything. Sometimes the most important lesson to learn is that you don't always get what you want, but you get what you fuckin' deserve.













No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...