Thursday, May 26, 2016

Creative Alert: Get Used to it

What do you think about pairing your jerk off to the lighter? Sounds kinky? Well Goddess JessiBelle will do it to you.

Get Used to it!

Since we broke up, I became a little meaner, a little crueler, and I picked up a nasty little habit that I know you find repulsive. If you want a second chance with me then you're going to have to get used to my smoking! I'll condition you, every time you hear the flick of my lighter you're going to get so hard! I am going to make you squirm, even in public! You see, I like to smoke in my car, after I eat, when I drink, when I am bored, and when I am with my girlfriends. You're going to be humiliated in front of everyone, especially my girlfriends when we taunt you with our smoke. If you want your second chance, you better learn to get very hard no matter when or where I smoke. Now let's play a little game with my smoking and you better cum by the time I am done with this cigarette!


Category: SMOKING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: redhead, smoke, virginia slims, smoking, 120, cum countdown, humiliation, femdom, female domination
Price: $10.99 USD
Length: 10 minutes
Size: 462 MB
Format: WMV

Resolution: 1280x720
Added: 9/18/15 09:24AM


No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...