Saturday, October 1, 2016

Creative Alert: Pulsating Orgasm Control (JOI)

Pulsating machine on your cock! how is that going to feel ?


Pulsating Orgasm Control (JOI)
Published Nov 28, 2015
CBT Instruction, Orgasm Control
Attach that pulsating machine to your cock in the two areas I say. Now turn it up, ALL the way up. I want you to be in pain for Me as you jerk and stroke for Me this entire time. I control your cock, your orgasm. you need to become My slave.

https://iwantclips.com/store/2616/MistressVictoria/45691/Pulsating-Orgasm-Control-JOI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...