Monday, January 30, 2017

Creative Alert: Good Vibrations CBT

Goddess JessiBelle has released a new CBT instruction. and as you know she one of the best at this category. The new clip is called Good Vibrations CBT. it's based on her experience as a Cam Girl with Hitachi. She decided to make your balls pay for it. BUY IT NOW:


Some of you know that I used to be a cam girl and do shows with toys and stuff. I never catered to men and did what I wanted, but I wasn't a cutesy cam girl, but I did do my shows. I used my hitachi a lot and really make that thing work for me.

This is what I want you to do. I want you to use a hitachi or body massager and you're going to ease on down to it. You're going to rest your balls on the massager and lower yourself down onto it with it going full blast. It's going to hurt, it's going to feel weird, but you're going to get what you deserve.

Don't worry, I will give you a break and allow you to try to cum.
Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CBTJOIREDHEADSJERK OFF INSTRUCTIONFEMALE DOMINATION
Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes
Size: 338 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 1/29/17 7:05pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...