Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas with Kyaa & Nyx


 

Goddess Kyaa has been encouraging slaves to participate in her Christmas celebration. It was my first time to do it.  Live Femdom Christmas Special, with Goddess Kyaa & Princess Nyx – December 25th, 2013. 

it was live on her chaturbate account. I went to her wishlist and picked something suits my budget. She received it. It was such a unique show. As far as I know there has never before been a live Christmas special broadcast like this, full of kinky femdom fun, hosted by two sexy femdom sisters.





She posted about it here & here. and I was  so honored that she posted a picture of my humble gift with a caption "Naughty naughty! Cheap but cute"

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...