Monday, January 13, 2020

Creative Alert: The Boxer

Princess Rene has released this 2018, it is a masterpiece. An audio cuckolding clip plus chastity! The story of the clip is so erotic, you will be the Boxer and Rene is your Girlfriend.  





Description:
Hi, honey. Ready for that big boxing match tonight? No, no, hun, you can’t have sex with me before the fight and lose that testosterone you need. I have an idea though. Put on this chastity device to control your urges. Now, I’m going to handcuff you to the bed so you can't move. Ha! I have a surprise for you that I know you’re gonna love. You see who I invited over? Your opponent! He’s going to fuck me hard while you watch! I need to be fucked by a real man. Enjoy, hun!

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, CHASTITY, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: humiliation, femdom, brat, humilation, ass, brat doll, blonde brat, worshiprene, tits, goddess, legs, blonde goddess, jerk, stroke, tease & denial.
Price: $6.99 USD
Length: 6 minutes
Size: 12 MB
Format: MP3
Resolution: 0x0
Added: 3/16/18 04:58PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...