Monday, August 3, 2020

Creative Alert: No Cock For Losers

Mistress Rousson has released this clip four years ago. it is a new kind of denial where she denies you her cock! Yes this step is beyond FORCED BI or humiliation. it is as well new type of denial. Like there is no doubt you want a cock but you are so loser that she thinks you do not deserve it.



No Cock For Losers

I know you want My cock ... so beg for it. I'm going to ignore you, I'm going to abuse you, and I'm going to taunt you, but the only thing you have to do is beg. Let Me hear those pleading tones, that incoherent grovelling, go on ... beg.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...