Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Dialogue: Mistress Tea & Permanent Chastity

Mistress Tea & Permanent Chastity

I was listening (and watching) Mistress Tea's interview in Nicholas Tanek's channel. it took place in 2019 and the topic was Locktober. The whole interview is interesting and fun, I encourage everyone to listen to it.  

I pick up two comments from The Chastity Enforcer, referring one of her subs:

[16:00] Nicholas Tanek asked he if she is planning on  keeping any of her subs in chastity longer than locktober.

Mistress Tea: "...one of the other subs, mmmm. He pretty much lives in chastity, like, except take it off to clean it and the one time because of the sore. otherwise he is pretty much caged all the time". 

[40:01] Nicholas Tanek asked her about releasing subs at the end of the month.

Mistress Tea: ".... and my third sub will probably be buried in his cage actually".

  

Twitter

Tweeted in Jun 22, 2019:

"You would think that he's complaining about being locked in permanent Chastity for me, but the reality is his eyes are sparkling with delight and his cage is tight at the prospect."

Tweeted in Jul 23, 2020:

"When you die I am going to cremate you with your chastity cage on and I am going to keep your urn in the slut-hut where you belong".

Tweeted in Jul 26, 2020:
"Dear Chastity, 
Let's hope I don't misplace one of these keys. Although I hear permanently shackled is all the rage".

Tweeted in Aug 2, 2020:

"Permanent chastity is always right."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...