Monday, December 7, 2020

Series: Ex Husband Ego Fuck

Miss London Lix has released this series "Ex Husband Ego Fuck back in April 2020. It has four parts. basically, the idea is Miss London is your ex wife who has a deal with you. the deal is every once in a while she comes and gives you a handjob out of pity but in return you have to do whatever she wants you to do. I have to say there are many fetishes in these clips not just one. check them out.

Part 1

C4S - IWC 

I'm your ex-wife but you're still completely wrapped around my little finger, even after I left your pathetic ass, of course, so we have a little deal struck up. I pity-jerk you every once in a while, and in return, you do...whatever the fuck I want, at the expense of your own sex and social and financial life. Running errands, letting me use your credit card, emotionally manipulating you...whatever it might be that I need, it's worth it, to be able to see the beautiful woman you lost in person again, and have her pay some attention to your dick.

 This has been going on a few months now and I'm getting a bit bored. So today I reveal to you I'm going to have to mix things up. I need you to keep things interesting for me. So I'm going to have to verbally annihilate you a little harder. I'm going to have to edge you a little closer, I'm going to take my own pleasure by sitting on your face...and usually I let you cum but today....hmm...I'm not so sure.

Part 2

C4S - IWC

I'm back again to tease my you, my ex-husband, and I left it a month this time, because guess what...I make the rules here & you take any scraps of attention you can get, don't you? Mmhmm. So when you ask if I have lingerie to wear with me, I tell you of course not, but that if you don't like the big tits in front of you and these leather pants, then I can just leave....no? You want your pity wank? Okay. I'm extra mean and bratty today, but I promise I'll stay until you cum, unlike last time. I push my feet in your face even though you "don't have a foot fetish" (yet) and make you do most of the wanking, barely touching you. You get close and I said you could cum...but I didn't say it wouldn't be a ruined orgasm! Oh well...better than nothing, right?

Part 3

C4S - IWC

I'm aware that I was really cruel to you last time I gave you your pity-stroke session, ex hubby, so I've come prepared to make it up to you. I'm in a tiny shiny bikini, with red lips, crotchless pantyhose, and heels on for you. I'm sweet and sensual as I begin to stroke you, and you're nervous. But I promise...no tricks or games this time. I'm just going to push my big tits in your face, jerk you off, straddle you and let you wank right next to my pussy. Except...when you cum...you find that maybe I wasn't so honest, as I feed your load to you. You're disgusted and angry, and swear that you're done. You're not going to take my abuse any more. You're swearing off all future interaction with me...and you never want to see me again...

Part 4

C4S - IWC

After I fed you your own cum by surprise after last times' ejaculation, you swore you'd never contact me again. Of course I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away. You're old, ugly, poor and pathetic, with a tiny cock. No-one else will ever want you. So you came crawling back, and now I really have to make you pay. You'd think that I'd go easy on you, the humiliation of having to swallow your pride being harsh enough. But no. I need to teach you a lesson about your role in my life. First, I start abusing your balls and cock with my hands and nails for some CBT. Then, I pull out a strap-on, and tell you I'm going to make you take it. I don't really wait for a response before violating you and shoving it in. It's your first time being pegged so I should go easy on an anal virgin, but I don't. I fuck you hard and fast, telling you this seals the deal on your emasculation. I'll never be able to look at you properly again. And you'll never be able to look at yourself in the mirror the same either, knowing you came, with a dick in your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...