Sunday, December 19, 2021

Hands-Free Orgasm by Goddess Evelyn

I have collected all clips that Goddess Evelyn mentioned this fetish in this list. you can buy them from her stores.

1- Premature Foot Freak

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

I'm your girlfriend, and I'm ready to take it to the next level. So I get all dressed up in a new lingerie pantie set and wait for you to get home. Once you get home I give you a veryyyyy short tease of My body and I see that you nut in your pants.

This is where thigs start to go very wrong for you. It disgusts Me that you can't last more than a few seconds, and I make fun of you, and tell you that your one chance to fuck Me is gone. I get up and put My regular clothes on, and I tell you that you're only allowed to stroke to My feet. Right away you start showing signs that you're about to cum. Frustrated I put My socks on, and tell you that you now don't deserve My naked feet. I give you a few cum countdowns and tell you that if you can last 10 seconds I'll let you cum on My toes.

Of course you don't last. This is the last straw. I put on a pair of boots and cruelly humiliate you. Telling you that I would have let you cum inside Me if you were a real man. But you're not. You're obviously a beta bitch and a foot freak. I give you one final count down and allow you to cum on My boots. Get used to this. You'll never see My naked body or My feet again.

Custom Video. No name.

Category: FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: BAREFOOT, PREMATURE EJACULATION, BOOT FETISH, SOCKS.

Keywords: barefoot.

Price: $10.99 USD

Length: 11 minutes

Size: 700 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 5/28/21 12:00AM


2- Beach Homewrecking- HANDS FREE

You and your wife come to the beach by your house quite often. Almost every time you come you see a hot girl in a sexy bikini. You love your wife though, so you do your best to keep your eyes down, and not to stare. Today your wife gets up, and says something about running to the bathroom. As soon as she leaves the hot beach girl walks up to you, and accuses you of staring at her. You tell her that you weren't, and she gets angry and demands why not? She's obviously MUCH hotter than your wife.
<br> She tells you that she can prove it to you. She can make you cum in your pants. She starts teasing you with her sexy body, and even bounces up and down! At this point, you lose it. Watching those big natural tits bounce right in front of your face is just too much for you. You cum in your pants. She laughs and tells you that she owns you, and that you're her new play thing. You'll need to report back to the beach tomorrow for training. Just in time too- your wife is on her way back.
Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: HANDS FREE ORGASM.
Keywords: hands free orgasm.
Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 498 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 6/25/21 12:00AM


3- School Bully HANDS FREE

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

You get to school before your first class starts, and as you're walking to your locker you run into the hottest girl in school. She stops you and tells you that she needs you to do her homework tonight. She has cheerleading practice and she won't have time. Also she just doesn't want to do it. That's what nerds like you are for.
You tell her no, but she won't take no for an answer. Her attitude changes, and gets mean. She tells you that you're a fucking virgin loser anyways. If you're not serving her you're nothing. She sees a tiny bulge begin to form in your jeans. She laughs, and starts teasing you with her body. She tells you that she can make you cum without even allowing you to touch it.
<br> She begins lifting up her skirt and putting her panties aside to show you her bush(no pussy). The entire time she is laughing at you and humiliating you for being a hands free virgin loser. You cum in your pants. She tells you that if you don't do her homework she will tell everyone that you came in your pants. Guess you don't really have a choice, huh?
Category: VIRGIN HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CHEERLEADERS, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, HANDS FREE ORGASM.
Keywords: cheerleaders.
Price: $10.99 USD
Length: 14 minutes
Size: 814 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 7/16/21 12:00AM


4- Hook Up Gone Wrong

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

We head back to My place and things heat up quickly. I get completely naked and lay on My bed while I wait for you to get undressed. I tell you to hurry up because I want to see how big your cock is. You see My bare juicy ass on the bed and you can't hold it in, you nut in your pants. I laugh and start to humiliate you. I tell you that you're a disgusting loser, and if I had known I would have never brought you home. I will definitely not fuck you now. As I humiliate you I begin to notice that your cock is getting hard again. I begin to encourage you to cum in your pants again. I tell you that if you can do it again then you really have a huge problem. You're a massive loser and I can't believe you thought you could even be with Me sexually.
Category: PREMATURE EJACULATION
Related Categories: HANDS FREE ORGASM , VERBAL HUMILIATION , NUDITY/NAKED
Keywords: hands free orgasm
Price: $6.99 USD
Length: 5 minutes
Size: 57 MB
Format: M4V
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 11/4/21 12:05AM


5- Risky Gay Sex

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

(Custom video. No name)
I've invited a man over to use your holes, and I want him to fuck you while your step-parents are home. I think it'll be fun and risky. Plus, you really have no choice-he's already on his way! I instruct you to get into doggy, and present your fat ass to him. I want him grabbing on your sissy hips as he plows into you from behind. You are forbidden to touch yourself. I want you to be a real bitch in this scenario. Bitches don't jerk off, they cum from big fat cock fucking them stupid. After he fucks you (and you cum hands free) in doggy, I move you into missionary. I want you looking into his eyes as he uses you as a warm hole for his cock. I tell you to beg him for more, and give you phrases to repeat back to him. I make sure you're as loud as possible...so loud that everyone in the house can hear. It's obvious to everyone else in the house that you're having loud gay sex in the room next door. But in this moment, you don't care. You get up, and straddle him in reverse cowgirl. You bounce your ass on his cock, and shake your ass in his face. You beg for his cum as you orgasm hands free for a second time. He fills your ass up with cum, and without a word he gets up and leaves. Once it's all said and done the realization of what you have done comes over you. You just had loud gay sex in your step-parent's home.
**this scenario is about someone who is 18+
Category: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT
Related Categories: GAY, GAY HUMILIATION, HANDS FREE ORGASM.
Keywords: gay.
Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 15 minutes
Size: 191 MB
Format: M4V
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 11/7/21 12:05AM

6- Step-Mommy Punishes You HANDS FREE

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

You've been a very bad boy. You've been watching Me while I change, and touching yourself without permission. You obviously need to be punished. For this punishment I am going to go with public humiliation. I will tease you with My ass in jeans, before I take them off and shake My ass right in your face. You are NOT allowed to touch yourself or take your cock out. It will stay hard in your pants as you watch Step-Mommy. Soon you won't be able to help yourself, and you'll cum in your pants, making an incriminating wet spot. Now it's time for you to leave for work, and you're not allowed a change of clothes. While you're at work embarrassed about your wet spot I want you to think about what you've done. Next time you better behave.

Category: HANDS FREE ORGASM

Related Categories: CUM IN PANTS, JEANS FETISH.

Keywords: step mom, step-mommy domme.

Price: $7.99 USD

Length: 5 minutes

Size: 81 MB

Format: M4V

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 11/20/21 12:05AM


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...