Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Creative Alert: Name your hand Scarlett

 Scarlett Cummings (aka Daddy Scarlett C) has released a hot clip in the beginning of this year. it's called "Name your hand Scarrlett". It is for sexless hand-humpers but this time Scarlett took it a step further. By naming your hand with her name, she will mindfuck you with multiple tasks.

give it a try here:




Name your hand Scarlett

IWC - C4S - LF - MV

It’s a dream cum true you finally get to fuck me for LIFE! Under one condition though, it’s not actually me and you’re still fucking your hand. I make my expectations clear and give you multiple tasks throughout the clip. Can you handle the responsibility of naming your hand?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...