Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Demand to watch Forced Bi

I got back to twitter after months of being away. My old account was gone for good and now I have a new one. I started seeking my old friends. I found Miss Lucy Skye’s account (@misslucyskye) and reached out. 


There was a unique conversation between us, I had to bring it up so she remembers me. I told her “ Do you remember when I told you how I avoid to watch a forcedbi clips. Then you ordered me to do it?.”

 She said: Yes , hello how are you? Did you start watching them like I demanded?

I told her: “ Yes. Since you told me I started. And now it’s not a taboo anymore. Thanks to you. To tell you a secret it became a big turn on to me. Which is embarrassing. Especially when it comes in a cuckolding theme.”

She said: “Good. Glad to hear I got you into it. I hope you’ve been watching my clips.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...