Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Miss Bianca: 1- How things kicked off


Bianca Lee
I first, met her at DommeDose. There was an article reviewing one of her clips, it’s called “big black cock”. it was posted on July 13, 2012. 

Like all guys I scrolled down to see pictures first. Her simple look and classy makeup catches my eyes. I started reading.The reviewer pointed out some key things made me smile and ran to her store.

I’m gonna quote and underline some key words about her style and how she talks. “Miss Bianca dressed very classy in a hot lavender top”, “She calmly informs us”, “i love the way She never yells or loses control”. Then he said good things describing her voice, which is very important to me. Things like “She has a really sexy, sweet voice, which has a hypnotic effect and really makes you want to obey and please Her”, “Her voice has that sweet ring to it”.

I said to myself if this is true, then I just find my soul FemDom mate. Anyone in the scene knows what I’m talking about. A beautiful calm, classy dominatrix who never yells or loses control, that’s quite impossible to find. Most of the BDSM is based on yelling, overrated makeup and weird customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...