Saturday, February 23, 2013

Miss Bianca: 4- The lady who did big things Quietly


The lady who did big things... Quietly 

I can calm that November was the month of achievements. Let me begin with them in order. 
I started my own chastity project this year. I began on July 19, 2012. I managed to keep myself in total denial. I got my first big record on August 31, where I reached 41 days. I continued my up and down road, until I managed to beat my first record and reached to 42 days on November 24, 2012. It was amazing and intense days full with edging. 

On that day, Miss Bianca tweeted that will be 35% off on her store for one day. I felt have to use that code. It's going to be a good opportunity to edge to such a beautiful lady who I adore. So I went to her store and started adding to my cart until I reached over 100 $ worth. Definitely it wasn’t such a big number for her, but for me it was breaking for few records. First, I never spent that much of money on day. Second, I never spent that much of money in one store ever. But I thankfully did it with her, which costs me to break my chastity while edging to her.

Two days later, or actually less than that, I declared my failure. I said “I hate to say, but I failed while edging today my Chastity Status was 43 days since full orgasm and 33 days since the last ruined one”. It was the first time I experienced an orgasm by accident! I was edging regularly to one of her clips and when it ends, I was too horny I stopped stroking. When I was about to put my dick back in my pants, as soon as it touches pants, it squirted. Of course I ruined it immediately.

I sent her a direct message about the whole thing. She found it understandable and wonderful to lose control for her power. She ordered me to get back to edging to the rest of clips as she has chosen on of them to be the final. Driven by lots of guilt and frustration, I obeyed her order, which led me to another ruined one on the next day. I felt I am losing it for this lady. I need to work harder and train myself more. I knew that she is the one who is able to put me in my dream: an endless state of deny.



here you can find more about this remarkable lady:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47686 
http://www.spoiledbianca.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...