Sunday, February 17, 2013

Miss Bianca: 3- It was as simple as a cup of tea


As painful as a cup of tea




Like most of Submissive boys, the crowded FemDom Scene distracted me. There was saying that curiosity killed the cat, I say curiosity killed the sub. That gasping urges to explore new stores and new Dommes. The need for more and different things. A Few months passed. I came back to her store and again a clip with a brilliant brand new idea catches my mind. It was called (My Cup Of Tea). Actually her picture sitting down in her elegant way while holding a cup of time set me on fire. There was a line in the clip description that forces me to purchase it. She wrote, “I'm going to let you make me a special cup of tea with your balls”.

When I hit the play button and her voice started to spreads, I told myself, “I really missed her”. 



Later, on September 11, 2012, in twitter I told her after she said, “I just got some green tea, coffee would push me over the edge”. I said, “Well, enjoy your tea Mistress. After I watched a clip of you about "tea". I won't drink it again ;)” she replied, “hahahahaha I just read this now and it made me laugh so hard!” and I said, “well, it was such a painful cup of tea! I don't know if anyone else ever use "painful" to describe tea”.

Just like that, She was drinking her tea and I was back to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...