Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Miss Bianca: 2- She is honest


Do you have what it takes to be my little Piccockso?
The Queen
I remember on that same day I was reading her blog for the first time. I really found it very interesting. her latest post caught my eyes. it was about this contest that she described it by saying ” This is the most exciting loser assignment I've given out yet”. We should paint by using our penises then send it to her. She will post it in her blog and by voting there will be a winner who will get a free custom clip! 
I had to purchase a clip for the instructions. I was shocked when I first hit the play button in that clip. She was unbelievably hot and sexy. Every words I read about her style was true, and even better. When I first played the clip, she appears sitting on her chair like a queen, in such classy sexy “normal” clothes, with simple makeup that shows her natural beauty. Her hair was neat. When she spoke, her voice went throw me, inside my brain and my soul. It was so soft, calm and affectionate. I listened carefully to her instructions, and it amused me how she even demonstrated some of it for me. I was ready.

I stripped naked in front of a watercolor paints set and a piece of A4. I used some water to get things ready. I dipped my penis in the color, and then a crazy idea hit my head immediately. “I’m not doing anything well-known as humiliation act, but I feel I’m humiliated and used like I never did before” it was a miracle.
I did what I have to do. I finished my work and take a picture of it and email it to her. It was fun, easy, very humiliating and totally brand new idea. I was so excited about it. In that time I was thinking about the prize (like I have ant chance). The experience was enough to me. And that’s very important in Dominatrix work. Her slaves aren’t tied up to her by rewards. But they are living their actual reward with her!

To be honest, at this point I was satisfied. I wasnt expect anything else from her. But on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, I was surprised that my picture was posted in her blog. I told myself : “this is happening. The contest is real”. And it surprised me even more when she emailed me few weeks later telling me that she will send me the free custom and she needs me to request a theme for it. Oh My God, I remembered I jumped off my chair. It was the best surprise I ever got.
I sent her a polite request with lots of compliments, I told her how I really appreciate that she kept her promise. I was thrilled with that. My request was a simple masturbation instruction clip that ends up with totally denial. And she did it, perfectly Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...