Monday, April 15, 2013

Lebanese Mistress?


I have served a lebanese mistress long time ago. I served her by phone. she charged me monthly. She was totally after the money, and I’m sorry to say that. but after each payment she somehow found a way to talk to me but after one week she ignored me until the next payment. the trick is our agreement was that my payment covers a whole month. I can’t say it wasn’t fun, I liked her. she gave me a dog nickname “Poki”. and once she let me talk to her mother in-law. she was nasty old lady.


Sadly it turned out later she was shemale. I didn’t have a problem with that but because she didn’t tell me from the beginning. I was shocked. I doubted that she is even a shemale, she could be a man manipulating me for money. 

I shut it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...