Monday, April 22, 2013

feedback on my latest post


I asked Mistress InsidiousMuse who I highly respect and adore about her opinion. So, here what she said:


The post was well researched, though I'd prefer to see a few dissenting opinions, just because I'm a contrarian.


The topic

It gets complicated. It ultimately means a sub is domming themselves, which leads to issues when they're owned.

 therefore, I tend to be wary of such things. I've had to break more than one boy from their bad habits, and self domming.

I asked her: So if the busting was ordered by A Mistress. It’s ok ?

She said: yes, as long as it's followed very specifically.

---
Well, as i said I really respect and adore her so much. I believe in her and in her ability. I give it a deep thought and I ask you to think about it also from her point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...