Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Catholic priest converts to Kyaaism

 I do remember back in February  when Goddess Kyaa told us in a tweet that a German Catholic priest has contacted her and is begging to serve. she added "I'm in the thralls of sadistic glee". She also added that the priest has accepted his need to serve her as his living Goddess. she added "I'm still gloating! I can feel power coursing through my veins". in answer to someone on twitter she clarified that he's German, as in born in Germany, lives in Germany, is German AND a catholic priest. 

But today the surprise was shocking! an important post from Kyaa about this person. the title "A Catholic priest converts to Kyaaism". The post was detailed and has real evidence to what happened. Thus is a real person, a real Catholic priest living in Germany, who came to me of his own accord. 


"I did not seek him out, force him or try to convince him of anything. When he approached me he already had serious philosophical issues with Catholicism. After reading about Kyaaism on my website and on the blogs of devoted Kyaaists he expressed a desire to convert. There was an internal struggle and he sought my help in abandoning what he saw as an untrue, unloving and dated religion.

His conversion to Kyaaism and the blasphemous acts he documented below were acts that he did of his own volition. Since he is no longer a believer in the Catholic church and yet must still live as a priest these acts are therapeutic, helping him deal with the untold stress that has been brought on by this huge life change.

Meet this converted priest, one the newest self professed Kyaaists. This servant is an actual Catholic priest who has lost all faith in his religion and found Kyaaism. While he no longer believes in Catholicism he must go through the motions, giving mass on Sunday’s and living his life as a full time, very real Catholic priest. When he gives sermons or hears confessions he thinks of me, of Kyaaism and the living Goddess he now worship.

While he has sent me a collection of fantastic photos proving who he is and his conversion to Kyaaism, he has nothing else to offer me. The poor priest lives with nothing, depending on the church for everything. To even get a little cash saved up will be a difficult task. So for now, all he has to offer are these photos."


You must check her post to see those photos. She also posted part of his Some quotes from him:


“GODDESS KYAA, today i have to denounce my dirty religion for YOU. Catholics celebrate holy thursday, but there is nothing holy about this day, unless the fact that You, glorious and most elegant Goddess, will walk on this earth today. Today priests renew their vow of odedience towards their bishop and renew also their other vows ( i guess there is still another word in english, but anyway). I want to obey YOU and i will send You a tribute soon after easter. To be a catholic priest is my shame, to be a priest of Kyaaism is my honour and makes me proud.”

“Goddess, You are real and You are divine, You are the Almighty and All-beautiful Goddess”

“i swear most solemnly by the elegance, intelligence and supreme Beauty of Goddess Kyaa that i hate jesus and that i will piss on his cross as an act of devotion for my GODDESS.”


The story was true. it is real. there is a real converted Catholic priest. To be honest as non Kyaaists i am glad to read this. After all these are acts of real devotion. I am curious to read about Kyaaism. I must say that this person has inspired me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...