Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My 3rd week in Bianca’s Denial


I think my bain accepts the reality finally.  the fact that I will not cum is crystal clear now. I have no doubt that this will be how it's going to be until my assignment is up. I accept it. I have no hope to cum earlier.

I thought i would never reach this point which being forced by a locked device. To make a male accepts that there is orgasm at the end, that's huge.

But this weak was deferent . I experienced something new. this week and for the first time, I experienced what they called “leakage”. from what i read it’s quite normal to “leak” some semen with urine if the body was kept away from having normal orgasms.

And about that, it doesn’t feel like an orgasm at all. even the amount is very small. just few drops, it was like 2 cm or less. I don't even feel any relief after that. but i think my body works on his own.

The fact that I am leaking semen is the must humiliating thing happened to me until now. i feel like a cow in need to be milked and the farmer is away. I was a cow dripping my milk in frustration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...