Sunday, June 9, 2013

My First Week in Bianca's Denial


Goddess Bianca

When i received Goddess Bianca’s order, I knew i was trapped. I felt I couldn’t place my hand on my own cock and then the feeling went deeper. 

more than a month ago, she mentioned to me how much she encouraged me to do better and really try to push my limits. back there I shared with her my record of chastity for 8 months and the longest period in denial was 86 days.

Her new order was do double this figure and go for 160 days and I have to edge every single day. That was a crazy number, I have never get closer to that. And the edging part will make it even more difficult, I thought if she would just lock me away in a tube with and take the key that will be easier. Day one was easy and smooth. I went on my daily stuff without any trouble, but when I went to bed, I held my cock and jerked it slowly and gently. I was horny and tired, I needed that relieve. With each stroke, my heart goes faster. After awhile I was there, ready to shoot my load, ready to my cum and sleep like an angle, but I couldn’t! my cock refused to cum! or it felt that way! I ended up cupping my blue balls and sleeping in frustration.

Day Two, was worse in the morning. I didn’t sleep well at all. I woke up with a crabby mood and a big morning wood. I was down the whole day and at night the same thing happened. i tried to cum, but i couldn’t! I felt I am unable to have an orgasm on my own. she just locked me into a long term of mental denial. 

Day Three, I had a brilliant idea that I edge in the morning and get it behind me so i can go throw the day and sleep better at night. well I was wrong. I edged first thing in the morning and left to work with big fat blue balls. I didn’t even eat breakfast. my whole body was aching, i felt like shit. I was horny all day.

Day four, I edged in the morning after the breakfast, it didn’t chance anything. I just made it worst when I joined Princess Torri’s #HumDay task on twitter. I humped my pillow and increased my pain.

Day Five, My Balls are aching and my cock need attention. my whole body needs to rest. I edged at night and felt asleep with few tears.

Day six, this day was good for me. I wasn’t horny I slept well, and i was in a good mood. I thought I don’t want to touch my dick anymore. so I was thinking when is the best time to edge. so, I did it afternoon. this time my balls pain was worse, it was like the pain was building up in them.

Day Seven, I got back to morning edge. this time I didn’t in the shower, I edging and edging and calling Bianca. finally i was under the water powerless, I cried.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...