Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Session: Poppin my CBT Cherry

Her famous quote is "you can do whatever you want with your cock, but your balls are mine".

it was Domina Alexandra Snow who popped my CBT cherry for the first time. because of her I developed this fetish. when i purchased her clips, they gave me the best experience of pain in my life. it feels so real.

The most important thing about them that they are REAL. they can be done at home, the ideas are simple, smart, painful and can be done for real! 
lots of dommes (with all respect) post cbt clips with orders that can't be done in real life.



I have never done anything to my cock and balls before her. So thanks to Domina Snow I did it and I love it. CBT is not just a fantasy to me anymore, it's real fetish. 


I remember when i was on a chastity system I was so horny, So I decided to bust my balls for good. I tied my balls tightly with dental floss exactly as Domina Snow instructed in (Abuse Your Balls). then I started to stroke. as she famously said "you can do whatever you want with your cock, but your balls are mine".
  

Then I hanged a gallon of milk to them. it was so heavy, it pulls my balls down. the dental floss was cutting in my ball sac. i felt like it's gonna rip them off. I got back to jerk my cock. then as she instructed me I put toothpaste on my balls, i didn't feel anything at the beginning then it was flamed, it started burning. I kept jerking, i couldn't stop. She said while laughing "but we are not done yet. No, no. while you are looking at my gorgeous ass, i want you to take that hairbrush, and i want you start just slapping your balls !!"

In that moment i was a real zombie to her perfect ass moving in front of me. I picked  up my hairbrush and started copying her hands movements, hitting, and slapping my own balls.
"Harder now"
I obeyed.
"harder and faster"
I obeyed.
"you wanna jerk, you need to slap these balls"
I slapped them so hard I even cried from the pain. I jerked harder and faster while slapping them.

"it would feel so good when you make it hurt"
"it feels so good when it hurts"
I was totally brainwashed.

then she changed, she made me slap in between the strokes.

Five strokes - one slap
again
1,2,3,4,5 SLAP your balls.
again
over and over. I was crying for real. the pain was killing me.

then She made me stop slapping and keep jerking only. unbelievably as she was saying my balls turned into purple. I kept jerking, and squeezing my balls. And as close i get to cum i had to squeeze even harder.  then she destroyed my manhood totally by asking me this question : "Do you think you can cum?" She laughed loudly.
I squeezed my balls so hard, when she said " go ahead and cum, if you can cum. but personally i don't think you can do it. I think if you were doing exactly what i was telling you, then you can't"

 Then suddenly with no warnings, I felt it is coming ! I squeezed my balls with all my power and shouted loudly. my cock was dangling, but nothing cums out! it was totally ruined. it was killed. I fell down on my knees,  I cried for minutes.. the gallon fell down with me, which reduce the grip on my balls, So I "leaked. I watched the desperate drops oozed out of my red sore cock and dribbled on my well beaten purple balls.  I was on the floor my balls were covered with burning toothpaste and drops of sperm and my cheeks were covered with tears of shame and pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Alert: thick cum degradation: disgusted step-sister ends your abstinence

Miss  Veggie Baby  has released this clip and I think it's creative. it is called "Thick Cum Degradation: disgusted step-sister end...