Friday, August 16, 2013

Durring My 11th week in Bianca’s Denial

these are not my balls

This week, actually last two days of my chastity were very intense for me. on Wednesday I participate on Queen Kitty #WankingWednesday on Twitter  like I used to. and for these who have no idea what it is. it's an edging day where Queen Kitty choices how many edges per hour and if there more  instructions to add. this wednesday assignment was 8 edges per hour and one of them must be lubed with a hot sauce. I edged for straight painfully 12 hours !! which means 96 edges in a single day! 12 of them with a burning hot sauce. i ended up exhausted with red burnt cock.

then my black Thursday came, I did what i do everyday, live in big frustration. at the afternoon I was super horny, I felt sad and lonely. i tried to cheer myself up but nothing worked out for me. my horniness was increasing, i didn't know what to do. as you may read on my 7th week post, i figured out a very painful trick for these desperate times. it's cruelly painful but it helps to reduce my need to cum, Ball busting!
Edging and Denying

Since i have to edge daily, I watched Goddess Bianca's amazing teasing clip (Edging and Denying) because it was my favorite clip to edge. it  is just perfect. When i finished I was so horny i couldn't even get up. So I decided to bust my balls for good. I tied my balls tightly with help of  Domina Snow CBT instruction clip (Abuse Your Balls). I smeared them with toothpaste and hooked a heavy weight on them and pulled up my hairbrush and started hitting, and slapping. I slapped them so hard I even cried from the pain. then soundly with no warnings, I felt it is coming ! I smacked my balls with all my power but the sperm leaks out! I watched the desperate drops ooze out of my red sore cock and dribbled on my well beaten balls. I fall down on my knees, I cried for minutes. I was on the floor my balls were covered burning toothpaste and drops of sperm and my cheeks were covered with tears of shame and pain.


That what happened after 75 days!

And by the way, I still horny like before. nothing changed in my desperation an frustration that was a real pure ruined one.



Read in details also
The 10th week.
The 8th-9th weeks.
The 7th week.
The 6th week.
The 5th week.

The 4th week.
The 3rd week.
The second week.
The First week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...