Sunday, August 4, 2013

My 8th-9th weeks in Bianca’s Denial


When I reached 60 days, full two months. busting my balls helped me. whenever i feel this killing need to cum, I get my tools and start a cbt session. Goddess Bianca's Self Ballbusting clip was a great way to start. also Domina Snow cbt instruction clips. (Weighted Balls, Abuse Your Balls,  Tied Balls,  also Bounce On Your Balls While You Jerk Your Cock) they helped me a lot.

so, I kept this routine, a dose whenever i get too horny.

and i still feel pathetic.


Read in details also
The 7th week.
The 6th week.
The 5th week.The 4th week.
The 3rd week.
The second week.
The First week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...