Monday, July 8, 2013

My 5th week in Bianca’s Denial



I officially passed a month of daily edging and total denial and it wasn't easy at all. this week was more difficult to me. It felt like I was horny all time, my balls turning to dark purple. My spirit is mixed up. I am between two strong feelings. the first one is the frustation is unbelievable, it's painful and humiliated. but the other feeling is that following orders and living submissive's life is something i dream about it my whole life, that makes me feel better. obeying Mistress's order has a priceless feeling. Nothing feels like this ever.


Read in details also
The 4th week.
The 3rd week.
The second week.
The First week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...