Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My 11th week in Bianca’s Denial

Despite the awful accident that happen 3 days ago, which gave me my first "painful" sperm leakage!, I am back in denial. and since I have been 80 days without any real orgasm, being back on the edge is a matter of seconds. My punishment obviously was that awful leakage, it hurt me, my feeling and my body. As a result of this i have been refrained from any kind of contact to my gentiles,  either edging or CBT acts for a whole week.

It feels very weird and humiliating to not be able to touch your own cock at all! but it gives me time and think clearly about my case. I asked myself repeatedly If you were truly locked in chastity device would that have been possible? Probably not. I start thinking about my problem, it's because I got aroused and I had a full erection and the most important i had an access to this full erection. even if this access is restrained by edging only and there is no orgasm no matter what. But accidents happen all the time, I can't lay on my willpower alone. if I want to be in the safe zone of denial, wearing a chastity device is the way.

I have been in a chastity device before, I know exactly what it feels like, but only for a short time. my experience with it wasn't so good. It happened that my devices weren't so comfortable to be wore long time. I tried two devices:

The first was a Steel Cage :




it was awful, the skin gets pinched by the tube all the time.


the second was a Plastic CB-6000


this one was good, no pinching at all, but the tube is extremely small, i couldn't fit my flaccid there comfortably.

Well, the next week will be a good opportunity to taste this "to able to get an erection" state. I will have a decision by then. but anyway I better start looking for a new device, just in case!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...