Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My 10th week in Bianca’s Denial

Should I get my prostate milked?

this question was in my head while i am passing my 72 days in chastity with cruel daily edging routine. the question was based on healthy issues generally. I wanted to know if there is a recommendation for a boy to stay without an orgasm ejaculation. is prostate milking a necessary mate to long term chastity ?
and how long it takes until it must be emptied manually? well how long exactly is  "long term" chastity?

i remember i asked on fetlife a month ago about prostate milking and pleasure, because some says it gives the ultimate orgasm and other says it only flashes out the sperm without any pleasure.

what I learn from them that if you stroke during the milking you will get a huge pleasure but if you do it without touching your cock completely that's how you will get to empty your prostate without any pleasure.

on other hand my idea about the prostate that it is a magic button that leaks sperm when you rub it, no pleasure at all.
something like this

and way, it's not up to me. So, the time is going and my purple balls kill me more and more.



Read in details also
The 8th-9th weeks.
The 7th week.
The 6th week.
The 5th week.The 4th week.
The 3rd week.
The second week.
The First week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...