Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My 12th week in Bianca’s Denial




The week is finished and the time is up. the time to take a real serious decision. I need to get my dick into a cage. it's that simple. I came up to this after long time of suffering that only led me to self defeat.

I am done, and i made up my mind. I have to lock up this beast before it controls me.

My mind is clear. My direct mission now is to find a proper chastity device for long term wearing as soon as possible.

and until i find that right device, i will not touch my cock at all. to be honest i am thinking about a homemade device.

it could be fun lol (not me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...