Sunday, December 1, 2013

Creative Alert: 1 finger - 7 forced orgasms

Mistress Ezada Sinn released a brilliant new idea in this clip. it's not what we all used to watch in forced orgasm clips or ruined orgasm clips. one she uses only one single finger to tease the slave and bring him to the ruined orgasm, not once, not twice... well ...for seven times! can you believe that?!



1 finger - 7 forced orgasms

It was the last day of a vacation in Italy I was on with My slave. After whipping him earlier, now I will show him that his balls belong to Me, subsequently, their contents belongs to Me too. And there is a lot of cum in them, he has been teased constantly during this vacation, obviously without being allowed any release. They are so swollen and painful, that even a gentle slap makes him wrench in pain. But that can't stop his prick from responding to My teasing, My voluptuous body and long sharp nails quickly wake it up, ready to be used by Me. Today I will show this slave that he is practically wrapped around My finger, that just this one finger is enough to make him give Me all his cum. Surely, in just several minutes of rubbing his prick with My index finger, causing him to cum again and again, he's got a big mess on his belly, a big puddle of cum. With not too much pleasure, as I took My finger off as soon as I saw he was ready to cum. Even though after several orgasms his prick becomes small and soft, it still can't resist the touch of My finger, and I milk him until he's given Me his cum 7 times, having to practically squeeze it all out of him, to the last drop. Now his balls are so empty, that slapping them, just to remind him who they belong to, causes much less pain. Never mind, I have other ways to do that, and they are still to come...

Video quality: HD 1280*720.

#1 clip in category "FORCED MALE ORGASM"

 c4s.com

Price: $17.99 USD
Length: 17 minutes
Size: 396 MB
Format: MP4
Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM
Added: 11/24/13 8:00am

http://clips4sale.com/62191/9870187

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...