Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Touchless Orgasm and the monkey

I posted a question about "touchless" orgasm. a new thing i have been hearing about. I hoped that someone tells me how to achieve such thing and if they have had it before.


Only one Person has answered me, it was Bard the Prophet. he told me " Be careful ! Look what happened to some of us when you tweeted about the "monkey" thing !!!"

I was in doubt, I did post something about "Milking the monkey" but was not sure what he is talking about. When I asked him to explain, he said that @goodboy4kyaa will remember it !" then quickly he corrected himself by saying that it wasn't me, it was @mila6200. I was happy. The Goddess Kyaa took one of my ideas and applied it. WOW. it doesn't matter if it was me or another sub who delivers it to her. I asked Bard "Does she accept this kinds of ideas from anyone or just selective owned subs?". His answer was wise as always. "i can't speak for @DommeKyaa but i believe it would be ok, with the proper respectful delivery."


-


Goddess Kyaa woke up and read out conversation which she was mentioned in it. She said "Waking up to discover this conversation between @DeniedBoy & @Kyaas_bard is rather entertaining. This is 1 of many reasons I love being me." 



Then in 2013-12-5 she posted about the whole thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...