Monday, March 10, 2014

Interview: Lady Fyre


I wrote once about her.  “…Her secret weapon is Her voice which runs directly into your soul forcing [you] to obey. It’s one of the sexiest voices I ever heard, and She knows how to use it very well. When She talks, She can give you the ultimate pleasure and She can destroy your whole existence.







1- How did you start as a Domme? 
I have a friend who is a veteran Domme, and She suggested that I might be interested in making some clips. I suppose She saw My dominant side & thought I might be able to profit from it in more than just a personal way.

2- You were new to the BDSM community, How do you feel about it so far? what’s your next step? 
I love being a part of this community. I feel like it's very cliquish, but that doesn't really bother Me much. I just do what I do, and if people want to interact with Me, then I think that's awesome. I love meeting other Dommes & models, and I respect all of Our differences. My next step is to offer more cam sessions. So many subs have asked Me to session with them (on cam), but I simply hadn't found an appropriate venue-- one suited to My needs. I've been working on a new profile which I will reveal publicly soon. I hope to be available for bookings within the next couple of weeks. 

3- Opening your New Kinkbomb store, that was a big step, tell me about it please ? 
I didn't think of opening a new store as a big step. I merely blogged about it as a way to inform customers why I was choosing to upload older clips there while I caught up with the queue. 


4- Tell me about fetishes you are into? 
I really enjoy leg & pantyhose fetish, probably the most. It's so simple & yet so complex. I also love how flirtatious it is. I can show very little while revealing so much of My powerful sexual energy. I love controlling men with subtleties. 

5- Which way do you prefer more to express your domination Physically or mentally? 

I prefer a combination of the two. I think that My intellect is one of My strong points, but that My physical attributes & My intellect go hand in hand. A beautiful woman can be very powerful, but I believe a beautiful, strong & intelligent Woman can be lethal. Men are very easily distracted by beauty. My sensuality is the lullaby that I sing while preparing to slip in the knife. you can enjoy fully your last few moments of freedom, wrapped in My euphonic bliss. you won't even know you're bleeding until I'm floating away.

6- Do you consider yourself a sadist ? 
Yes, in some ways. I am actually a very compassionate, generous & kind person in everyday life. My friends & family find that I'm willing to do pretty much anything for them. But, as Ani DiFranco says, I can turn on a dime & give you five cents change. I do have a mean streak, especially with people who annoy Me or who try to take advantage. I also have a tendency to want revenge when someone wrongs Me. Sometimes filming humiliation clips is an excellent way to play out some of the scenarios that I have playing in My head regarding other people. If you make Me angry enough, you might just be the subject of a clip. I think that My domination style is a mixture of compassion & sadism. I am very caring with My subs, but I do love their suffering, in the way that I love beautiful artwork. Suffering-- of the crafted, created, nurtured & aged to perfection variety-- should always be enjoyed. 

7- “Sissy Training” is a big part of your clips, is it your favorite form of male submissive to be a sissy for you? 
I wouldn't say that it's My favorite, but I do enjoy seeing otherwise-masculine men wearing panties or sucking dick... in the same way that I enjoying turning "daytime alphas" into "nighttime betas". I do love good juxtaposition.

8- I read with lots of respect your opinion on Chastity. Why do you think people being unrealistic sometimes about fetishes? 
Unrealistic expectations are a result of one's inability to account for and/or accept reality. This can manifest in countless ways in a D/s relationship. In My experience, submissives often don't know themselves well enough to have completely realistic expectations of/ideas about: what they want, what they have they have to offer, what they should get in return for what they have to offer, what they can handle, and... what they need. Dominants can also have unrealistic expectations. One of the first things I learned is that not every fetishist who likes "submissive" fetishes is actually submissive... and that's perfectly acceptable. Also, not every sub is submissive to the same extent or in the same ways. There are also lots of often-unaccounted-for limitations that come with primarily-"online" domination.

9- What is your sexual orientation? and do you accept female slaves? 
I am bisexual but in a committed heterosexual relationship. I have not yet had a female slave, but I would accept one... though I don't think My sexual orientation has much to do with who I accept as slaves, as I won't be fucking any of them. 

10- What do you read? what’s your favorite book ? 
Regrettably I haven't had much time for reading lately, but I enjoy poetry and fiction. The genres of fiction I enjoy are horror, mystery & forensic science mostly. I don't think I have a favorite book right now, but I've had many favorites in My lifetime. My subs have the honor of knowing some of these more specific details of My life.

11- you are great in “mindfuck”, do you ever use this talent in your life (i don’t mean sexually). 
I don't think that I intentionally mindfuck people in My everyday life, but since I am a naturally dominant person, and My clips are expressions of aspects of My personality, I probably do mindfuck some people now and again. 

12- Do you choose clip subjects based on  clip sales or  shoot what you want? 
It's a combination of the two. Some of My best-selling fetishes I will only film when I get custom requests. I suppose I'm kind of a "brat" about what I film. If I don't feel like filming it, I usually won't. I'm a bit tempermental at times, and I believe in quality over quantity. So if CBT is the hot seller for Me one week and I just don't feel like filming it, then I might sacrifice some money now rather than potentially turn off customers with an inferior clip. If I film something & it doesn't do well for Me, then I'll wait at least a month or two before filming it again. Sometimes I prefer variety, and sometimes I'll sacrifice variety in My store in exchange for nearly-guaranteed income.

13- What is the biggest misconception about you as domme? 
If there is one, I'm not aware of it.

14- what’s the best thing about being a domme and what’s the worst thing? 
With freedom comes responsibility. I have so much freedom in My life to explore physically & emotionally. I have come to love My life, to learn more about Myself, and to allow Myself the time & space to participate in activities that I enjoy. I also have much more time to spend with My man, and I'm grateful for that. I can do what I love to do, and if I find that I don't love doing something, I can stop doing it. I decide. I am My own boss. I propel My own success. That is both amazing & challenging. Other than the freedom, I enjoy appreciated. While joy must come from within, it is rewarding to be appreciated for My talent, and I am happy when a slave is happy because our relationship is working well for both of us. 

15- What’s the difference between “sluting around” and worshiping Dommes without being owed in your opinion ? 

I don't know what the community definition of a "slut" is. All I can say is that I don't care if a sub is paying multiple Dommes. And if a sub stops serving Me to serve another Domme, then well-wishes to them both. I'm not desperate, and I'm not about to waste My precious time or energy acknowledging betas who are no longer of use to Me. I suppose My definition of "slutting around" is professing dedication to one Domme, pledging yourself to the service of one Domme, and then- behind Her back- doing the same with another (or multiple) Domme(s). That's just dishonest & scummy... and really not necessary. Most subs who spoil Me spoil other Goddesses, and that doesn't make Me jealous. I am a realist. Just because a sub is buying clips, ordering customs and buying Me gifts doesn't mean I expect him to eventually become a loyal slave. I have eyes; I can see the same customs being requested of multiple Women. Many subs flit from infatuation to infatuation, never finding happiness with just one Domme. However, I DO value loyalty. My loyal pets get more attention from Me, they are privy to more information about My personal life, and they enjoy more regular communications from Me. Once a sub professes his loyalty to Me, I expect him to be loyal. If I find out that he's not being loyal, then there is a betrayal & I'm no longer interested in having anything to do with that sub. That's pretty simple, isn't it? It's the same with all relationships: honesty & transparency is key.  

16- Did you hesitate about not showing your face in clips that could affect the sales ? 
Honestly, sales are secondary to personal comfort. I don't do what I'm not comfortable doing. I didn't wonder until later if I would make more money if I showed My whole face. 

17- Then after awhile, you reveal your beautiful face in few “high priced” clips, what changed your mind? 
It was a very personal decision, and partially a business decision. I'm not willing to discuss the intricacies of the decision. I will, however, say that I do not need to show My face in order to be a successful Domme, and an overall increase in sales is not directly correlated to Me showing My face. 


18- what is your advice for online slaves to be better slaves? Communication is very important in any D/s relationship, but I think especially so in primarily-online relationships. 




Links you Must Check:





Links you may want to check

Reviews for her clips : 

1- “JOI for Cum sluts"
2- "Not a Grower"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...