Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dialogue: Mistress T is naturally Dominatrix


Female Domination is not limited by wearing latex or yelling all the time. I believe it is something way deeper than that. Mistress T is one of the best Dominatrix out there, in addition to that, she is REAL. I didn't mean she do real time sessions, I mean being sadist and dominant is written in her DNA. Here are two fine example:

Example A

I remember once  when Mistress T was visiting the English Mansion last year. She posted a picture of a man who spent a whole night in a cage with a plug in his butt. . Then, out of no where,  a slave (?) on twitter asked her if he can be plugged and caged just like the man in the picture.

She replied to him and I quote: "Step 1: Remove hand from penis. Step 2: Think. Ask yourself if a tweet is the logical way to apply / inquire"


Example B

She was talking about a potential visit for Goddess Kyaa. And a submissive called himself "rob, jumped into her tweet.

Mistress T:  Goddess Kyaa is coming to visit me mid March! Fancy a custom vid or skype with us? Rates start at $200. Email me!

rob si: I love you both....Kyaa slight more though cant wait

Mistress T: It's nice that they allow the mentally handicapped to use twitter too.





Her replays is pure female domination. There is no more words to add.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...