Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dialogue: With Miss Lacey on Ballbusting

Miss Lacey once tweeted "Be good to your body. You only get one".

 I asked her: "so I suppose stop busting my own balls?"

Her answer was amazing: She said " If you want to procreate... Yes. If not... Well they are a bit unnecessary aren't they."

That was shocking, I had to be honest with her,so I said "You got a good point here “procreation” well, I don’t see myself doing that. But are they unnecessary ?!! I can’t answer"

She nailed me on the floor by saying "I can. Only other possible use is for women to control u/inflict misery..."

She was right, I was speechless.

After one day, I couldn't way more, I went and asked her directly: "I would love to know more about your opinion about "ballbusting" please?"

Miss Lacey answer was: 
A few random points … 

#1 - I’m not an expert on ball busting. I’ve *never* done it and read.. comparatively little about it compared to other kinks.

#2 - Dudes who want kids shouldn’t do that shit. I figure it probably a good idea to be pretty damn careful .. as I imagine it could lead to things that would require emergency rooms etc. 

#3 - Having kicked a guy in the nuts once in self defense (idiot!) it’s seriously gratifying to find that men have such an easy weak spot, and to exploit it.. 


#4 - It’s on my kinky bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...