Saturday, June 14, 2014

Session: Ruined Orgasms for her heels

This wasn't a clip, it was a tweet! Princess Sheridan has tweeted this with a hot picture of her. 

Of course the picture alone makes me stiff and drippy in my pants. I didn't need to imagine anything more. So, I told her that. She seems like she already knew what's going on. Her reply was so simple and extremely hot.



To be honest, I didn't believe my eyes! An orgasm, just like that! I had to read the clear  tweet twice. I think my brain refuses to believe what's going to happen next. I Asked her desperately if this was a direct order? if it's true? 

Her Answer was simple but it feels like a big hammer over my little brain: Make a mess!

So, I didn't think at all. There was no way I think after this. I went back to the picture and started jerking off. It doesn't take me much time at all. I was there. So, I let it go!
I sit there watching it oozing out, down on my balls. I felt so weak and pathetic at this moment. So helpless, not satisfied at all. Then I said "Thank you Princess Sheridan" from the bottom of my heart. I was aching for more but I knew there is none.





No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...