Sunday, August 31, 2014

Chastity day 10 - under Princess Sheridan's Control

To those who are not up to date with what this post is about, on Thursday August 21 Princess Sheridan commanded me to lock up my cock again for at least a week since my first round in chastity barely lasted three days. Also keep in mind that I have been instructed to at least greet her twice a day by slapping my balls. 


Day 0 : the rest.
Princess Sheridan Ordered me to buy her latest clip "Pulp Whip-tion". She told me: "if you wish to cum again first. You can bust your balls along with it. It's not instructional but that's ok."




I remembered that I got brainwashed by her epic cleavage, I was drooling over it. And as I watched I was busting my balls for her. It hurt me so much, I tried to keep it up until i cum. 

Due to her wise decision to have me milked before putting me into the cage, I spent my first two days without any complains. I slept good without being annoyed by unwanted nocturnal erections. 

When she informed me in her charming way that this time it will be longer, I had a strong feeling that i wont let her down. She told me "Good boy! I love owning you so! A week this time...at least. Understand?
how could anyone let her down! 

it was such a great conversation with lots of love, She continued " Cup balls. Give a good smack with your hand cupped"

I remembered that I jumped because of the pain. She had me to do it 3 times. I thanked her for it with each hit. I was thinking that i am her bitch...i am her bitch.



Day 3 
Things started to get on. As I need to watch clips to write new reviews which makes it even harder for me. Also I am addicted to her clips, I watch them daily. I just can't stop imaging her beautiful face. All that drives me crazy, and it hurts down there. 
I watched her epic clip "Pulp Whip-tion"


Day 5
I thanked her from the bottom on my heart for this, it was getting more frustrating. Her quick answer to me was "Middle finger pressed against the inside of your thumb with lots of tension like a spring. Place under balls and let it fly. SNAP"
I did it and DAMN it hurt! when the cock is trapped in the cage and the balls are tight because of the denial and the ring, even snaps hurt like hell.



She knows that slapping my balls makes me feel belong to her. She knows it helps me to decrease my sexual needs and keeps me focused on serving her. and as she said "Smacking your balls isn't punishment for you."


later in that day, I read this public announcement in her timeline: "In honor of acquiring My new sub, ALL of My subs must write a new sign proclaiming My ownership of them. Take a selfie and post by tonight."






Day 6
I started feeling my cock-cage with my hand, I touched it in passion, I looked at my secure cock there. I touched my swollen balls, they were full of cum. 

I was getting myself ready for the release day, which I was thought will be on day 7 or the day after. I was hopeful. Then something bad happened. 

I got sick and spent two days in the bed. It was bad food poison, I was vomiting, and I got fever that kept my away from everything.

Day 9
when I started to feel a little bit better, I rushed to her, I told her what was going on with me in the past two days. She had the kindness to ask about my health. I really felt safe with her. I told her i am still locked up and serious about this thing. She smiled and sent me to bed to get some rest.

Day 10
I feel much better. So, I am back on the game. I am horny and I need to cum. Well, the day is not finished yet, but I have this picture to post. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...