Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Thank you, Princess Sheridan for chastity



I am a true believer in Female Supremacy. And part of that when it comes to sexuality I believe that males don’t deserve to cum at all. I believe Women got the right have orgasms but males must earn their ejaculation. (Orgasm means pleasure and satisfaction must be there, ejaculation doesn’t)

So, It wasn’t a coincidence that i am called “denied boy”. From very long time I have been into this area! and I have been fascinated about everything about it, starting from delaying orgasms “edging”, to denying them until i end up with ruined orgasms and chastity.


Well, Chastity is not just orgasm denial, it’s erection denial and stroking denial also. When you edge and stop to the pain of blue balls, you got that minimum satisfaction, that stimulation feels good until everything turns blue. but with chastity, it’s another story. Simply, you lose your manhood! You are no a man anymore. 

I remember my first chastity device. It was steel! I didn't know what to do with it, i was new. I tried it on and didn't know if what i was feeling was the right one. But I couldn’t wear it for long time. later I learned that it was way to big than my size, and that was a big part of the problem. 

After this bad experience with it, i have decided to go on chastity without a device, so I became “denied boy”. And i believe i did a good job at this area, my record was good. but I still crave the device, until I met Princess Sheridan. And she told me from the beginning “Get a fucking chastity device. No more fucking around.” it was a honest advice from a wise Domme who knows what she is doing. I didn't have doubts in her. Her advice went deep into my mind. 

It took me few months to take this big step, and i must admit, Princess Sheridan was so patient and generous with me. She goes with me step by step, slowly getting into my mind and easing me into this. She made the dream comes true. 


So, My first night wasn’t that easy, My device makes erections impossible. Attempted erections are very uncomfortable. The nocturnal erections keeping me awake. I feel so weak and owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...